Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

The only thing you’ve played right with this claim is your timing. Wouldn’t you know it, you revealed when I was busy with IRL stuff for a couple hours without my phone. Here is how this would’ve gone down if you claimed when I was active:

You: Hey idiots, I’m the cop.

<30 seconds later>

Me: Now you ain’t.

You: Oh yeah? How do you know that?

Jgb: Because I am.

I even told everyone who I was investigating last night, if you know where to look.

First letter of each sentence in this post 

Chk 80.

Which is what I did. 

What was your result on 80

1 minute ago, jgb said:

The only thing you’ve played right with this claim is your timing. Wouldn’t you know it, you revealed when I was busy with IRL stuff for a couple hours without my phone. Here is how this would’ve gone down if you claimed when I was active:

<30 seconds later>

Me: Now you ain’t.

Jgb: Because I am.

I even told everyone who I was investigating last night, if you know where to look.

Chk 80.

Which is what I did. 

This is funny but you go with it. So I was actually right in my post above when I figured you were coming at me with this counter as scum.  

14 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

jgb you don't understand the game just yet like you think you do.

I'm not here to be your cheerleader or your mentor I'm here to investigate people at night. If I want to act a damn fool it makes no  difference. All you need from me is the result of my investigation if I make it through the night. 

Ugh.... why do I lean to believe you... 

You could be trying to get a doc to waste a protect or you could be telling the truth.... I WIFOM myself in a cricle on it.

Just now, Stark said:

What was your result on 80

In this game results are “innocent” or “guilty.” I assumed guilty meant scum. Apparently more complicated than that as he came back guilty. Unfortunately, it came after he was already dead lol. First letter first 4 words here

80 Is Glt

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, jgb said:

<30 seconds later>

Me: No you ain’t.

Me: Because I am.

Chk 80.

Which is what I did. 

Are you claiming to be cop?

Nevermind you clearly are.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

This is funny but you go with it. So I was actually right in my post above when I figured you were coming at me with this counter as scum.  

Pal, you’ve wasted enough time on your little diversion. Fact is if I go down you are next. If you go down I’m a hero.

Now you’re in a little conundrum. You’ll be forced to sell some scummies out now… if you survive today which I sincerely, sincerely hope you do not. 

Peoole don’t have to fully take my word from it. Your behavior after your false claim wrecks of lack of confidence.

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

In this game results are “innocent” or “guilty.” I assumed guilty meant scum. Apparently more complicated than that as he came back guilty. Unfortunately, it came after he was already dead lol. First letter first 4 words here

80 Is Glt

Normally a serial killer would come back clean

1 minute ago, jgb said:

80 Is Glt

Yes I saw your cryptic chk 80 thing. 
typically your assumption would be correct  the only small thing that of course you picked a guy that is dead 

well f it. This is gonna be an interesting next day. 

VOTE SMaSH

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

unvote 

vote jgb trying to kill the real cop as scum 

nice suicide attempt and it sure took you long enough to come up with this crap .

Lol. I’m the most important to your life right now. If I die I’ll be confirmed as a cop and my fellow townies won’t do you the honor of a quick death.

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

this .... I'm not getting what you are saying jgb with the first letter stuff . Once again 80 was 3rd party I'm not sure you get a "guilty" verdict on 3rd party. When I investigated PAC I got town 

11 minutes ago, jgb said:

80 Is Glt

Why was your thought process behind these cryptic messages?

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

In the past results are typically town equivalent or not town equivalent depend on flavor. 

you sure on a SK? 

I always thought so but checking the wiki maybe not? Either way I don’t see why he’d counter here as scum. If he did he hangs tomorrow.

Vote Smash

• Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

In the past results are typically town equivalent or not town equivalent depend on flavor. 

you sure on a SK? 

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

this .... I'm not getting what you are saying jgb with the first letter stuff . Once again 80 was 3rd party I'm not sure you get a "guilty" verdict on 3rd party. When I investigated PAC I got town 

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Serial_Killer

yeah @jvill 51 is right here. 

UNVOTE

Just now, jvill 51 said:

I always thought so but checking the wiki maybe not? Either way I don’t see why he’d counter here as scum. If he did he hangs tomorrow.

Vote Smash

We looking at same wiki? I know there are more than 1 variation and the one I linked I believe is the one this group typically pulls from. 

6 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

confused-gif-4.gif.10780f66e4b4df1e42e45f9bff33ff9a.gif

I really need to wake up Chaos Lurker he'd be more fun right about now.

Good news is if we pick wrong the other guy gets insta lynched tomorrow.

But if we pick right we could get another investigation from cop if he makes it to tomorrow 

• Upvote 1

Guys jgb is trying to get me killed and going all out suicidal to take out the cop. He waited the entire day for no real apparent reason and then came at me 9 hours later. Claiming he was not around when he was .

Do not believe this guy he's trying to make splash as a rookie and is probably being coached by his scumates this would be a nice start to his mafia career taking out the Cop. 

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Why was your thought process behind these cryptic messages?

To prove if I was forced into a claim it wasn’t to save my own ass from the noose or a scum false claim but to show I’ve been operating as the cop since the beginning, since that’s what I am. Ideally would’ve had a couple days of investigations to show but couldn’t control when the scum falseclaimed.

The reason i invested so much time to educating myself to this game is because I got named copWas planning to **** around and have some fun my first game but then I got the call and felt a responsibility to try my best.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Guys jgb is trying to get me killed and going all out suicidal to take out the cop. He waited the entire day for no real apparent reason and then came at me 9 hours later. Claiming he was not around when he was .

Do not believe this guy he's trying to make splash as a rookie and is probably being coached by his scumates this would be a nice start to his mafia career taking out the Cop. 

Sounds like bullsh*t 

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

To prove if I was forced into a claim it wasn’t to save my own ass from the noose or a scum false claim but to show I’ve been operating as the cop since the beginning, since I that’s what I am. Ideally would’ve had a couple days of investigations to show but couldn’t control when the scum falseclaimed.

The reason i invested so much time to educating myself to this game is because I got named copWas planning to **** around and have some fun my first game but then I got the call and felt a responsibility to try my best.

Sounds legit

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

We also have a dead lover with no dead partner, so there's that.

True. Smash got “town” result on pac which is pretty standard terminology here and JGB is using innocent and guilty which is less common here. 

The fact Jgb voted smash after his claim And has the, albeit, cryptic CHK 80 post and now a counter seems legit enough

VOTE SMASH

On 1/19/2023 at 6:46 PM, jgb said:

80, I got lucky to play with you my first game! Appreciate you posting all the crib notes in the thread to help out us noobs.

jgb is this the post your talking about ? if so 80 was already dead how in the hell can you use this after the fact ? 

Nice try

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jgb said:

To prove if I was forced into a claim it wasn’t to save my own ass from the noose or a scum false claim but to show I’ve been operating as the cop since the beginning, since that’s what I am. Ideally would’ve had a couple days of investigations to show but couldn’t control when the scum falseclaimed.

This would explain why you have felt coached. Either way gg’s. You played either cop or scum better than most those first game. 

so either congrats or Rule 14

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1