Aaron Rodgers: Gives Advice to Zach Wilson

-Thinks he’s talented 

-Needs to work on fundamentals 

-Humility good for all of us 

-had no players year 1 on offense 

-Needs to win inside the pocket 

-Sounds like he’s leaving the Packers 

-Don’t want him at QB. Could easily retire next season. Not worth trading a big package 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

If they get Rodgers, he has to play until he’s 43 so we can forget about ZW forever.

The thing is Joe Douglas is probably eyeing a scenario where ZW sits behind Rodgers for a year or 2 and then “takes over”, thereby validating his embarrassing draft choice.

I was saying in another thread.  If they land Rodgers and I think that unlikely, they dont need much of an OC.  Rodgers would be the de facto OC.  He'd tell the titled OC and Saleh what to do.  Rodgers knows more offense than LeFleur by a mile and more than most other OCs

4 hours ago, JetsAddict said:

-Thinks he’s talented 

-Don’t want him at QB. Could easily retire next season. Not worth trading a big package 

What kind of advice is this

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Zach has at a minimum a perceived attitude problem and he has to address it.  He is a talented QB, that is obvious to me, but NFL football is a team game, and it is critical that people on your own team at some level believe that you are humble and hence relatable. 

Hence why his team is now engaging in a proxy war using Steve Young. BYU doesn’t even have enough accountability to try to shoot his own way out of town.

1 hour ago, Charlie Brown said:

Zach has at a minimum a perceived attitude problem and he has to address it.  He is a talented QB, that is obvious to me, but NFL football is a team game, and it is critical that people on your own team at some level believe that you are humble and hence relatable. 

They need to believe you're a god who can lead the team down the field from your own 5 down 3 with a 1:20 on the clock and 1 time out.   Humility is for preachers not NFL QB's.  NFL QB's have to be insanely self confident and singularly focused.  Humility is for nice guys not elite NFL QB's who are born killers.  

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, JetsAddict said:

-Thinks he’s talented 

Translation.  Don't  call me. 

2 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Not an attitude issue, maturity and understanding what it takes to be an NFL player and especially QB is his hurdle.

He can still be the guy, but has to learn how to fight for it!

• Post of the Week 1