Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

9 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

I think majority of reporters are not gonna like him bashing Russini.

Oh well. 

Russini proved herself to be a liar during this whole thing.  Zero respect for her. Zero.  2 yrs from now she'll be gone.  

• Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, win4ever said:

I'm sure the "Rodgers rubbing some younger anonymous players the wrong way with his entitlement" stories are coming in camp.  "Reports out of GB is that they can finally breathe" or "Rodgers alienating himself like Russel Wilson" stories are coming.  

Well let's start with the Jets NOT giving Aaron his very own personal office in the building like the Broncos did for Wilson.

6 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Russini proved herself to be a liar during this whole thing.  Zero respect for her. Zero.  2 yrs from now she'll be gone.  

Did you see any of the media mea culpas yesterday? It was all “Look, we were working off the information we had, which…” Not being able to get any extensive info from the Jets or Rodgers left all of them scrambling. Naturally, they each followed this up by disseminating Packers propaganda: “the Packers have all the leverage now!”

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Why would we listen to Rap, Russini or Scheftty about anything in regards to AR? He said himself... al 3 of them know nothing.

It'd be smart for ESPN to just stop having them do any reporting on it. Just let the others discuss their thoughts on it.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

This thread is going to have over a million page views alone by the time the Jets trade for Aaron Rodgers in August.

Truth!  I'm not listening to a GD word from anyone but Wingo.  He's one of the only ones that had it right.  Wingo said it wasn't going to drag our so that's my belief.  

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Cyberjet said:

He wants to be a Jet but he’s not  ** Yet **

it’s out of his hands. How much compensation do the Jets give up vs how much GB is willing to accept. Right now GB has the power to delay the signing and most likely screw up free agency for the Jets with an unsettled QB situation . Not optimal

**  Fixed   ^^

9 minutes ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

Truth!  I'm not listening to a GD word from anyone but Wingo.  He's one of the only ones that had it right.  Wingo said it wasn't going to drag our so that's my belief.  

He said yesterday it was 99% done. Wouldn't it be done any second then?

18 hours ago, Cyberjet said:

He wants to be a Jet but he’s not.

it’s out of his hands. How much compensation do the Jets give up vs how much GB is willing to accept. Right now GB has the power to delay the signing and most likely screw up free agency for the Jets with an unsettled QB situation . Not optimal

Wouldn't make much sense because green bay very likely wants a high 2023 draft pick. Draft is in a month

12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

can the thread title be changed? It's not really a rumor anymore, just waiting on trade details to be ironed out.

suggestion:

Aaron Rodgers Wants To Play For Jets: Trade Negotiations In Progress

You seriously want to mess with karma? 

• WTF? 1

Green Bay can piss up a rope, JD isn't giving up our first round pick this year. I'd give them a conditional 1 in the future (condition: Ar plays at least 17 games and the Jets make the playoffs).

Even that might be high. But I'd be willing to do it. Otherwise a 3 next year. 

We need all our picks this year. 

• Upvote 3