The Aaron Rodgers Era is here - Jets vs Bills Official Game Thread

Maxman

Not to be all hipster galaxy brain guy, but I’m not expecting much from Rodgers tonight because I think the offense is going to be messy for a month just due to acclimation. What I am interested to see tonight is if the Jets defense can continue to put Josh Allen in a blender and beat the piss out of him. I’ll also want to see a bruising run game with Dalvin and Breece Hall. 
This is so tragically prophetic ...

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Claymation said:

What a great win. The stadium was electric. Fans were hugging each other when they scored. I felt awful when Aaron went down.

at least we don’t have to give up a 1st for Aaron, plus he might retire 1-0 as a Jets starter.

the jets deployed 3 safeties most of the game. McGovern isn’t very good.

Such a bizarre night.

We witnessed the worst jet moment since metlife opened followed by arguably the greatest win in metlife

place was nuts and it still amazes me that Ed gets 70k plus to be quiet by extending his arms. Of course the audio guys drown him out half the time

wild night and my hope and gut tells me Aaron is back next year. I don’t see him going out this way

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Such a bizarre night.

We witnessed the worst jet moment since metlife opened followed by arguably the greatest win in metlife

place was nuts and it still amazes me that Ed gets 70k plus to be quiet by extending his arms. Of course the audio guys drown him out half the time

wild night and my hope and gut tells me Aaron is back next year. I don’t see him going out this way

My favorite is when the J E T S chant ends, he holds up one finger to do it again and 70k grown men act like kids at the start of recess giddy with excitement.

• Upvote 1