Saleh comments on Rodgers injury

16 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

No, the same SOJ attitude is not being happy for a win, and hoping for the next saviour. 

I am more than grateful for a win on a Monday NIGHT, but what after that? How far to we go with Wilson? The D and Breece, are our only hopes, Wilson if ZW doesn’t **** up, which is inevitable. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, neckdemon said:

lol whats he gonna say? we will be signing zachs replacement this week? lol

No but he went out of his way to day that Wilson is the guy. He could have given a non answer or at least a non-committal answer. I Don’t think he would have said that so bluntly if that were not the immediate plan.

now, plans change. If Zach Wilson looks like we expect him to look over the next couple of weeks, they will bring someone in. 

2 hours ago, Facts said:

Honestly, he’s toast.

Career is either over, or should be over.

And he looked old in the limited time we had him.

Its time to get an actual realistic franchise QB.

At his age he's a slow healer.

This was all so predictable..so many denialists and reductive thinkers here..we sign a 40 year old and then think he is durable...at that age you are a glass man.

• Post of the Week 1

8 hours ago, slimjasi said:

No but he went out of his way to day that Wilson is the guy. He could have given a non answer or at least a non-committal answer. I Don’t think he would have said that so bluntly if that were not the immediate plan.

now, plans change. If Zach Wilson looks like we expect him to look over the next couple of weeks, they will bring someone in. 

They have to bring someone in anyway. We have 2 qbs on the roster 

8 hours ago, ACourseinMiracles said:

Jetsiest. Thing. Ever.

Seriously, wtf! 

Absolutely The Jetsiest thing ever. Move over Viny injury in '99. Move over Buffalo sh*tfest on .15. Move over Buttfumble. 4 plays with the best QB ever to wear the uniform and boom. If I hadn't been a Jets fan for 40 plus years I might have refused to believe it. As soon as I saw him turtle up on the turf I knew it was Vinny part 2...

• Upvote 1