Breakout game for JSN

AFJF

2 hours ago, AFJF said:

Should've been the Jets pick.

A lot of people wrote him off after six games despite him consistently getting open.  Today he's getting targets and he's got 4 for 62 and a TD half way through the second quarter.  Should easily top 100 yards and wouldn't be surprised if he finds the end zone again.

lol he didn't catch another pass after you posted this and dk metcalf was out
cool he caught 4 passes. far from a breakout game

2 hours ago, PS17 said:

I drafted him in dynasty (over the consensus pick Gibbs who’s been kind of a ghost so far in Detroit). Fun fact, Douglas was gonna take Gibbs at 15 if the Lions didn’t. Woof

PS17 > Joe Douglas 

Edit: Gibbs had a good day but it was mostly garbage time. 

dude drafting nijgba over gibbs in dynasty isn't nearly the flex you are thinking it is

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

dude drafting nijgba over gibbs in dynasty isn't nearly the flex you are thinking it is

I know, it’s not even close to being clear yet. But I feel good. Gibbs is in the banished ex-Swift role behind Montgomery. 

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Jake Bobo has a bigger role in that offense than JSN but go off king.

Imagine making a rookie the 3rd option behind Lockett and Metcalf? Then, if you want to really blow your mind,  imagine that rookie showing out when one of those two doesn’t play.

Meanwhile… McDuck is a 24yo rookie who projects to be 25 next year.

3 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Imagine making a rookie the 3rd option behind Lockett and Metcalf? Then, if you want to really blow your mind,  imagine that rookie showing out when one of those two doesn’t play.

No I agree that one drive where JSN caught some passes I was like we have to fire Joe Dog-ASS

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

4 catches for 60 yds and a td is pretty f'ing far from showing out

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

No I agree that one drive where JSN caught some passes I was like we have to fire Joe Dog-ASS

If they were going to fire him over 1st round picks, it would’ve happened after Zach and Becton fiascos. McDuck looks like his third in four years.
He did hit on Sauce, GW. We’ll see about JJ.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

McDonald is a developmental EDGE with upside. JSN is a topped-out, oddly unathletic slot receiver who voluntarily sat out his junior year with a sprained ankle. The scuttlebutt out of Seattle is that they wanted him to be a slot guy with some gadget versatility, but they discovered that he doesn’t have the quickness to do it, so they’re trying to find him a more traditional role on the fly. Kudos to him finally breaking out for four catches against the mighty Cardinals, however. 

I know I like my developmental players to be old but still require physical development.

Hope the pick works out, but taking a 24 year old to be a developmental player doesn’t seem like awesome process.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, derp said:

I know I like my developmental players to be old but still require physical development.

Hope the pick works out, but taking a 24 year old to be a developmental player doesn’t seem like awesome process.

Once Broderick Jones came off the board it was going to be cope city regardless for me. I wonder—ifthey didn’t have Rodgers—if JSN would have been the pick, but with Rodgers they knew it came with Lazard and Cobb so they went elsewhere. I remember Dane Brugler being very uninspired by the McDonald pick