Boyle #1 Siemian #2

joewilly12

You can see the kick in the nuts a mile away.

• We lose to Miami

• Boyle is benched for Siemian

• Siemian leads us on a winning streak where a win at Cleveland clinches us a playoff spot

• Siemian breaks his ankle against Cleveland and Adam Gase (somewhere eating Papa John’s pizza with bad tomato sauce sliding through his alopecia beard gaps) chuckles and mumbles “Jets…”

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, neckdemon said:

Siemian will be the qb by the 2nd half. Tim Boyle is trash

This

Siemian has at least proven to be somewhat competent when given a chance.

Boyle has been garbage going back to college. His collegiate resume legitimately has you scratching your head as to how the hell this guy was even given so much as a glimpse by pro scouts in the first place.

12 minutes ago, bitonti said:

The predictable outcome is both qbs ahead of Zach gerd hurt and we're all just stunned on black Friday watching Zach dirt screen passes like how did this happen? 

If it's one thing Zach wilson is good at its somehow finding his way back on the field 

predator GIF

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Hard to understand why Boyle would be ahead of Semen. I know Boyle is more familiar with the offense but Semen is clearly the better QB. You can't trim down the offense to get the better, actually viable QB on the field?

Jets are all about mannerism. Zach Wilson worst qb in league for 3rd straight yr ? Jets “ well we just don’t throw people away “ ( actual quote from Saleh about zach earlier in yr).  Boyle was in line first behind Zach. Seimian has to wait his turn. If Carson Wentz was brought on, he would have to get in line behind Seimian. 

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Hard to understand why Boyle would be ahead of Semen. I know Boyle is more familiar with the offense but Semen is clearly the better QB. You can't trim down the offense to get the better, actually viable QB on the field?

Am I the only one on this forum who remembers Trevor's previous stint with the Jets???

Dude is hot garbage and that's an insult to garbage everywhere.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, peebag said:

Am I the only one on this forum who remembers Trevor's previous stint with the Jets???

Which of his 6 attempts really discouraged you?

Not saying he's even good but the guy can play at a backup QB level. Boyle is not a guy who should be taking snaps in an NFL game. 

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 1

54 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Jets are all about mannerism. Zach Wilson worst qb in league for 3rd straight yr ? Jets “ well we just don’t throw people away “ ( actual quote from Saleh about zach earlier in yr). 

Unless it's Sam Darnold, Elijiah Moore, Hardman, or Michael Carter.  But yeah. Ok. 😆 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Unless it's Sam Darnold, Elijiah Moore, Hardman, or Michael Carter.  But yeah. Ok. 😆 

They didn’t cut Michael Carter until he asked them too 🤣. So were they being too nice keeping him when they knew they should have cut him ? Or did they want to keep him, and just wanted to be nice and honor his request lol. Too bad Zach didn’t ask for his week 2 lol 

52 minutes ago, peebag said:

He was 3 for 6 and shattered his leg in his first game.

Why are we acting like he started half the season and was terrible? 

anyways let’s not act like he’s worse than ZW. His career stats prove he is infinitely better. (I’m not saying he’s good, just better than the loser we have had to watch for the past 3 years)

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1

Just now, Jetsplayer21 said:

They didn’t cut Michael Carter until he asked them too 🤣. So were they being too nice keeping him when they knew they should have cut him ? Or did they want to keep him, and just wanted to be nice and honor his request lol. Too bad Zach didn’t ask for his week 2 lol 

You mean, when he said get me the **** outta this cursed ass franchise, a la Rob Moore?? 😆 

God, I can't wait until all these incompetent snake oil salesmen and their boy toy are all out of our lives. 

• Haha 1