Saleh needs to be gone tomorrow

kevinc855

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Neither guy signs a 2nd contract here at this rate.

Why would they?

And who would want to play here? Woody is in denial that he’s doing anything wrong so we will fire one moron and hire a new fresh moron with new Pom poms. Rinse and repeat 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

“Trade me” is coming if this meltdown of a team/season continues 

Thank goodness they raised your ticket prices when they did. Your beloved stadium needs to be LOUDER with more people willing to watch this garbage in person.

BTW the stadium was very quiet yesterday 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BP said:

Thank goodness they raised your ticket prices when they did. Your beloved stadium needs to be LOUDER with more people willing to watch this garbage in person.

BP here to troll again….

Yes it was quiet. Why the hell would it be loud with that product. For the 400th time BP, the fans aren’t your enemy. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

BP here to troll again….

Yes it was quiet. Why the hell would it be loud with that product. For the 400th time BP, the fans aren’t your enemy. 

Not here to troll. I noticed there was no thread begging fans to show up this week. So just making sure you’re ok.

love you

BP

26 minutes ago, jamesr said:

Consider this ... the guy we drafted #2 overall, and a guy off the scrap heap that no-one wanted ever, look very similar. And not in a good way.

emoji2961.png

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Consider this: our coach brushes his teeth

• Sympathy 1

19 minutes ago, BP said:

Not here to troll. I noticed there was no thread begging fans to show up this week. So just making sure you’re ok.

love you

BP

Yes BP it’s been established I show up and root for this team while you troll the people who actually do from the comfort of your home 

54 minutes ago, BP said:

Stadium was packed actually. I was shocked how full it was and  It was loud for the 180 seconds they were competitive.

13 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

The funniest part of this season is we actually have no business even being 4-7. 

A handful of plays go a different way and we would be 1-10. We won 3 games we had no business winning. And that's honestly a more accurate reflection of the team this year.

And imagine how much better off we would be had we not managed to win those 3 miraculous games (bills, eagles, giants). We’d be 1-10 and in very good shape to land either Williams or Maye and properly move forward. OR, even if we were dead set on moving forward with a 40 year old Rodgers, we could trade that top 2 pick down for a haul and load the offense up with talent. 

3 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Yes BP it’s been established I show up and root for this team while you troll the people who actually do from the comfort of your home 

Actually, that’s not true. I only do this after you start a thread begging people to show up and be LOUD! You bring this upon yourself. I didn’t start doing it until after YOU started a thread begging people (like me) to show up to a supposedly PACKED and LOUD stadium.

37 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

As usual, the D let the fins march right down the field on the 1st drive.  And then right down the field again on the 2nd drive.

Yup. It would have been packed AND loud but honestly nothing to get loud about.

2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Well played. Do I have to agree 100 percent because of the gif?

I like saleh

I think it would be a shame to toss the baby with the bath water or whatever

Should we get rid of g Wilson or Hall too? No you hang on to good pieces and fix what's broke

The off coords is the prob

Screenshot_20231125-074410.png

He’s the HEAD COACH not the D coordinator!

• Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Idk. It's been tough few days with the stink our team has. I'm not sure I think it's even possible to turn it around now. I mean it is possible, I just don't think our FO has any intentions of fixing the problems 

Think about it.

Woody inherited alot of money. He's done nothing to distinguish himself his entire life. He bought the Jets for a little under 1 billion dollars with the money he inherited, and over the last 23 years, run it completely into the ground. 

Today the team is worth almost 5 billion dollars.

Assuming Woody even has feelings, do you think he gives a sh*t about any of our feelings? 

16 minutes ago, nyjets1969 said:

What will you get another rookie HC? Your owner isn't going to hire Harbaugh that's a pipe dream.

these guys make no sense. Hackett needs to be fired but he cant otherwise im sure Saleh would have done it weeks ago.

imagine running a company and you got this really bad employee. but you cant fire him cause he is your wifes nephew. so what do you do? you fire his boss who would have fired your nephew but you wouldnt let him. 

be glad you dont work for these guys.