Saleh needs to be gone tomorrow

kevinc855

Who is the replacement?  Who will take this job? No one is lining up to work for a cheap meddling spoiled brat rich kid. 

The coaches the Jets get with the Johnsons are invariably dead end last resort types with no other options. He'll never go pirate ship and get Jim Harbaugh or Jon Gruden. He won't pay, and they won't come here anyway. It will be the DC de jour looking to get one of 32 jobs. 

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1

11 minutes ago, Jetpain said:

Just curious ... how many times does Woody need to be embarrassed on a National game before he gets pissed off ?   Looking forward to running the same plan again in 2024

I posted in the game thread: Why aren't they showing videos of the pathetic loser in the owners box? Does he even attend the games? Don't know how you couldn't be absolutely embarrassed by the product you're putting on the field. 

• Upvote 1

Just curious ... how many times does Woody need to be embarrassed on a National game before he gets pissed off ?   Looking forward to running the same plan again in 2024
He's the only consistent thing for 23 years of sucking. How long until he flushes the front office again. Disgusted, disappointed and just plain sad

Sent from my TFY-LX3 using Tapatalk

• Post of the Week 1

Honestly, I think retaining Ulbrich and Hackett for the AR8 program, allowing each of them to go in their last year of their contracts when they are supposed to be fired, promoting Ulbrich and hiring the GM for the next five years is probably the best way to go.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

This. No discipline. No one is here accountable when they do something stupid that hurts the team.

Saleh has no spine.

Every good coach has a dog house. If there’s one thing that all players value, it’s playing time.

I see they’ve lost all composure, 2nd week in a row.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Game started with Jefferson drawing a penalty for being stupid after the whistle, which should be coached out if the team by now. As we saw last week, it’s not.

The first play I noticed Jefferson back on the field he was shoving after the whistle.

The half ends with players quitting on the play.

Saleh is not getting it done.

Never been accountability. Why start now? Let’s brush teeth and clap