Jamal Adams apparently makes fun of Connor Hughes’ wife on X/Twitter

3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Good point.  Connor Hughes is still impossible to root for.  

No need to attack his wife when you can just attack Connor for being a self absorbed beat writer that is only out for himself. Wives should be off limits. Connor is the low hanging fruit - why not go there? 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Seahawks are going to cut Adams at the first available opportunity this offseason and he’ll sign a vet minimum deal with Dallas, where he’s always wanted to be anyway. Should be remembered up there with Zach Wilson, Vernon Gholston, and Blair Thomas as one of the most horrific draft busts in the history of the Jets org, which is saying something because he was, at times, a useful player on the field, but a me-first assshole off of it. 

At times? Bro the whole def was based around him and he literally won multiple games for us as a safety

He may be a d bag but we schemed him into a vital part of the team for us. 

Coaching and scheme matters.

Just saying let not pretend he wasn't great in ny. He was.

3 hours ago, Jolot said:

Seriously , obviously Adams is a clown , but enough already with the pity party for Hughes…Jet beat writers who make careers of mocking athletes are all but starting a Go Fund Me for him….enough already . 

You are conflating defending Connor's wife with defending Connor himself. 

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He sucked.

He was an undisciplined d-bag with stone hands constantly getting burned in the pass game while lowkey always trying to deflect blame on others.

Only thing he was good at was going downhill to stop the run once in awhile and blitzing off the EDGE unaccounted for and untouched.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, docdhc said:

I’m not sure what Hughes did here. He commented on a football play without any specific criticism of Adams. He was actually doing his job, like him or not. 

LOL

Better not to chime in and hope viewers don’t notice you were the one who sucked  and failed 😬

Dude is either following Hughes and Costello on X or the sort of loser who checks his social media mentions every 5 mins 

2 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Back to back safeties. Phew boy. I get the JD hate but you see moves like that and just thankful. 

Maccagnan really should be the winner in the other thread poll on all time Jets worst GM.  I think that honor is his.

53 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

At times? Bro the whole def was based around him and he literally won multiple games for us as a safety

No he wasn't.  He was a one-trick pony on the field and we need not talk about the damage from him off the field. Extraordinarily overrated.  Often a liability on the field. You can count the number of big plays from him on your toes.  The rest of his play was dreadful.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

No he wasn't.  He was a one-trick pony on the field and we need not talk about the damage from him off the field. Extraordinarily overrated.  Often a liability on the field. You can count the number of big plays from him on your toes.  The rest of his play was dreadful.

Yeah those big plays won games at least two. Just saying guy could play safety when he was here. Just cause he is a scum bag doesn't change that.

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

He sucked.

He was good, he was a safety though, so yeah not really a premium position.

Look for the record I am not a fan of adams, glad we got the picks we did for him and it was a masterful move by our excellent GM joe Douglas.

He said "yikes" on Twitter, sorry to not over react to it like all these soy boys who think it's just the worst thing ever.

Adams has done more to help the less fortunate than the culmination of all the efforts from those on jetnation bashing him so, let's just keep it in perspective. 

All the fake outrage is disgusting. Just another reminder of the fakeness of them and their hollow words.

• Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Case in point. The foolishness of kids feeling wronged and morally outraged. They would have you believe Davis is better than Adams. I can assure you he is not, and stop. 

How embarrassing for you to post this. Good thing you don't sign your real name to this. 

Actually my real name is NYJ_Matt

• Haha 4

I dislike him, partially because he was the wrong pick. However I love that we got AVT and Garrett for him. I also find this whole ordeal to be hilarious. Would've been worse if he walked in free agency, but at least he was used to fleece Seattle. Makes the whole ordeal a lot funnier.

Being responsible for the end of Russell Wilson in Seattle is pretty amusing. Our team is also a lot better since he left. He's like a modern day typhoid Mary, but I'd argue he's more prominent. Would Typhoid Mary fetch two first rounders? I think not.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Yeah those big plays won games at least two. Just saying guy could play safety when he was here. Just cause he is a scum bag doesn't change that.

yeah in those very same gamers how many missed tackles, how many times did he botch an easy INT or overrun a simple tackle allowing for a long gain?

Case in point. The foolishness of kids feeling wronged and morally outraged. They would have you believe Davis is better than Adams. I can assure you he is not, and stop. 

How embarrassing for you to post this. Good thing you don't sign your real name to this. 

Jamal Adams f**king sucks dude.

• Post of the Week 1

He was good, he was a safety though, so yeah not really a premium position.

Look for the record I am not a fan of adams, glad we got the picks we did for him and it was a masterful move by our excellent GM joe Douglas.

He said "yikes" on Twitter, sorry to not over react to it like all these soy boys who think it's just the worst thing ever.

Adams has done more to help the less fortunate than the culmination of all the efforts from those on jetnation bashing him so, let's just keep it in perspective. 

All the fake outrage is disgusting. Just another reminder of the fakeness of them and their hollow words.

The less fortunate meaning like tight ends?

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

lol, no he wasn’t.

He occasionally made plays rushing the passer, but ultimately when he had to play the actual safety position he got destroyed ALL THE TIME in coverage.

He was not good. At all.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Kerry Rhodes was 3 times the player that Adams is.

Made more plays for sure.  Jamal was the better athlete. The former (making plays) is more important than the latter though.

But Kerry was a Showboat too. Makes a huge play in one of the biggest playoff games in Jets history, then turns around and shows off in San Diego. Right @Paradis, @TokyoJetsFan? We were in San Diego in about 30 yards away from that play.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, no he wasn’t.

He occasionally made plays rushing the passer, but ultimately when he had to play the actual safety position he got destroyed ALL THE TIME in coverage.

He was not good. At all.

Well this is just soy boy 101. You can say whatever you want but adams had a career year with us. Hell the whole def was seemingly made around letting him run at the QB. You may not want to admit but, he did win games and played good that year.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Was he, though?  

image.jpeg.f20a12bd8b49158ee58707448edd5966.jpeg

Rhodes, meanwhile, scored a 7.39 overall.  

I yield the remainder of my time on this topic to @T0mShane.

Famously tested like a Day Two ILB prospect, which is what he is, except that he’s 6’, 215 and was always going to be an injury liability, which he’s been. The Seattle defense has gone into the tank every time he’s come back to play because the guy who was playing in his stead was significantly better—Ryan Neal the last two years and Jordan Love this season. Coincidentally, Seattle’s corners went from All Pro consideration when Adams isn’t playing to “what happened to Seattle’s corners?” when Adams plays because he freelances and ****s everyone else on the team. I’ll include Adams’ combine testing, but what’s most notable about it is that—even if you think the testing is good (it’s not)—this was the sixth overall pick in a QB-rich draft. It’s not even like the Gholston draft where everyone else taken behind him sucked. When Jamal Adams starts the game, his teams are 33-46 all time. For a self-proclaimed leader of men and winning player, he has never won at any level—not high school, not college, and definitely not in the pros. 

IMG_4682.png

IMG_4683.jpeg

IMG_4684.jpeg

• Post of the Week 1