Zach “reluctant” to start again at QB

T0mShane

6 hours ago, slimjasi said:

No, every media outlet is running with the report that he’s reluctant to play. 

That doesn’t mean he outright refused to play. 

I’m reluctant to poop in public restrooms, but it beats pooping my pants, so I don’t refuse to do so when I really have to go :) 

This is a tremendous analogy 😂

If you are Zach Wilson and you know this story is out there and you know that it’s a lie, wouldn’t you be on social media or, at least, having your people contact local media to call out the lie? Instead, crickets. 

Likewise, I haven’t seen a single post from one of his teammates countering Russini’s claim or defending Zach’s honor. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, doitny said:

joe B is crazy. he was ranting he wants everyone fired today but then says he greatest fear is Saleh goes to one of his HC buddies as DC and reinvents himself, gets another HC job and is great. 

then why doesnt he just shut up about firing him and give him one more year with a real QB.

He also shouldn't be leaking this stuff...if they are "friends", you don't do that to a friend. You're putting your private conversation out there and it makes Saleh look bad.

If I'm saleh, my next message to joe is "F*** Off"...

4 minutes ago, usanyj said:

He also shouldn't be leaking this stuff...if they are "friends", you don't do that to a friend. You're putting your private conversation out there and it makes Saleh look bad.

If getting player by Joe Beningo isnt example enough of Saleh’s lack of general intellect….

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If you are Zach Wilson and you know this story is out there and you know that it’s a lie, wouldn’t you be on social media or, at least, having your people contact local media to call out the lie? Instead, crickets. 

Likewise, I haven’t seen a single post from one of his teammates countering Russini’s claim or defending Zach’s honor. 

Maybe his teammates have had it and don’t want to deal with him anymore and don’t even want him to play.  

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Because this is the biggest moment in his career and he's finally getting some respect from the fanbase for doing what everyone wants to do?  Give Saleh and JD the old double birds! 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, usanyj said:

That should've been Saleh's approach from the very start.  And I like Joe B and am happy he leaked this.  But Saleh is absolutely clueless.

1 hour ago, Augustiniak said:

You can be reluctant to do something and do it, or, you can be reluctant to do something and not do it.  Reluctant means unwilling and uninterested, not necessarily compliant. 

I never said you couldn't, I said it implied that you would.

Now if I said that your wife was reluctant to run off with your best friend you wouldn't be upset right? It basically means she said no.

1 minute ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

I believe Russini.

ZW is all about the money, and probably doesn’t give a sh-t about football.

It’s “just a job” to him.

ZW never looked happier than during this training camp and preseason when he figured he’d be getting paid to do nothing (and have zero risk of getting injured).

Never smiled as much as this tc when he thought he wouldn’t see live action.  

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

I believe Russini.

ZW is all about the money, and probably doesn’t give a sh-t about football.

It’s “just a job” to him.

ZW never looked happier than during this training camp and preseason when he figured he’d be getting paid to do nothing (and have zero risk of getting injured).

I mean there’s obvious truth here. Boomer this morning figured it came from another player or coach. Zach has the organization by the balls and now is able to dictate when he wants to play. That’s power.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I mean there’s obvious truth here. Boomer this morning figured it came from another player or coach. Zach has the organization by the balls and now is able to dictate when he wants to play. That’s power.

At this point, I’d say he doesn’t really have power anymore b/c it’s clear the organization is moving on from him and only wants him to suit up b/c he’s the best of the worst.

zw’s only play is that he knows he’s gone so why should he do anything more here?  Who should he help, if he perceives he’s been wronged?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

At this point, I’d say he doesn’t really have power anymore b/c it’s clear the organization is moving on from him and only wants him to suit up b/c he’s the best of the worst.

zw’s only play is that he knows he’s gone so why should he do anything more here?  Who should he help, if he perceives he’s been wronged?

Zach is under contract next year and is tight with the owner and Rodgers- I think he is back next season.