Should have eaten vegetables

Bronx

@Barry McCockinner

Al Michaels out of NBC’s NFL playoff coverage in move he wasn’t expecting

https://nypost.com/2023/12/12/sports/al-michaels-out-of-nbcs-nfl-playoff-coverage-in-move-he-didnt-expect?utm_source=nypost&utm_campaign=android_nyp

Michaels called last year’s incredible Jaguars comeback win over the Chargers, but he and analyst Tony Dungy were widely panned for a perceived lack of enthusiasm.

Never forget!

Eat me!

20231128_153942.thumb.jpg.0aad558cd25d9c33f50be84a3605e20c.jpg

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Bronx said:

@Barry McCockinner

https://nypost.com/2023/12/12/sports/al-michaels-out-of-nbcs-nfl-playoff-coverage-in-move-he-didnt-expect?utm_source=nypost&utm_campaign=android_nyp

Michaels called last year’s incredible Jaguars comeback win over the Chargers, but he and analyst Tony Dungy were widely panned for a perceived lack of enthusiasm.

Never forget!

Eat me!

Yeah well maybe he is just as disgusted as we are with the current state of the game.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

We’re well past the point where mods give this guy one thread to post all his weird sh*t in.

Eating farts is less desirable. By the way, I want to be the weirdest,  so I appreciate it.

Fun fact- sprouts will fight most cancers, you should try it out buffoon. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Bronx said:

@Barry McCockinner

Never forget!

Eat me!

btw, what kind of weirdo keeps his food in a laundry basket? We are apex predators! Seek help!

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Please respect the OP and stay on topic.

The OP does have a great point, not sure if you know this but Justin Fields is a strict vegan and over the last 16 games, he's thrown for 4200 yards and 27 TD's and has run for 700 yards and 8 additional TD's.  Not sure any meat eaters can do that.

• Haha 4

In general, I think the health benefits of vegetables are vastly overrated.

It's a good way to get fat people to fill up on something before they inevitably stuff their gullets with bread and meat -- but for those with any ounce of self discipline, vegetables are a nice-to-have side dish that never need to be the focal point of a meal.

• Upvote 1

On 12/13/2023 at 8:15 AM, Sperm Edwards said:

Why did any network ever think Tony Dungy belonged on TV? Maybe writing things up in an article, or possibly in a short - really short - bit for a minute here or there once or twice a year I suppose, but all game long calling a game, week after week, plus pre and post game commentary? 

Awful things more engaging to watch and listen to than Tony Dungy attempting to augment the nation's #1 spectator sport?

• videos of knuckleheads squeezing out blackheads & popping whiteheads with single-syllabled commentary limited to "Ooh!" and the like.
  • that gross TP commercial they just won't stop playing, with the blue bears where they simulate the "other brand" smearing blue dookie on a human forearm
  • a pot of water coming to a boil
  • a third straight hour of Yule Log, two hours after everyone else in the house fell fast asleep
  • Shakespeare
  • an old computer starting up
  • cutting toenails
  • Boomer Esiason
  • the old 'off the air' test screens and single note tone

- Apes GI tract if he eats all the sprouts that Bronx insists 

• Haha 3