Zach is AFC Offensive Player of the Week

JetsFanatic

40 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Devito has eight TD passes on 126 attempts over four starts.

Zach Wilson has eight TD passes on 357 attempts in ten starts. 

One was undrafred the other second  pick in the draft try to figure which is which

• Post of the Week 2

21 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

It doesn't have to be football, it could be any sport at a high level. My sport is tennis - I now develop young tournament players and we always talk about it being a journey, not a sprint. 

I trained Firefighters for 2 decades. Some guys have it, and some don't, and its apparent and unfixable. It is what it is.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

58 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

It doesn't have to be football, it could be any sport at a high level. My sport is tennis - I now develop young tournament players and we always talk about it being a journey, not a sprint. 

JN logic:  Youth league tennis players need to be treated the same as 3rd year pro QBs

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Greensleeves said:

Serious question: in your professional opinion, how long would it take Zach Wilson to become a really good youth tennis player? 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jdeet said:

Congrats to Zach. Gfy to the haters that can’t simply give kudos for one week. 

Oh ho!  2 can play at that one.  GFY to the defenders who think we owe anything to a guy who sucked his prior 32 games and only, finally, cobbled together a solid game when we were already out of the playoff picture for the 13th straight season.  

And we certainly won’t allow a victory lap to the obnoxious crew who spent 3 years gaslighting us into thinking Zach Wilson was secretly good.  Not until he strings together several games like this, at least.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

19 minutes ago, Jdeet said:

Everyone wants to be a comedian. The sad thing is, for the 20 miserable Zach haters in the room, the world is laughing at you, not with you. 

Most people and every NFL player, feels good for him. It’s just a handful of Jets fans, that remain on the hate train. 

I am the first one to say that we should draft a QB to sit behind Rodgers next year. I don’t want Zach here. Call me what you want, you are pathetic excuses for Jets fans who would love more for the team to lose with Zach, to support your narrative, than for your team to win and for Zach to be the main reason for it. 

We are definitely in bizarro world. I had never fully understood why most of the season ticket holders we know, don’t join this forum. You know, the fans that cheered when Zach Wilson ran onto the field, BEFORE he went out and lit it up on Sunday. The people out in the rain. The die hards who love their team and are on top of the world, when we win and heartbroken when we lose. Real fans. Not pathetic a$$hole comedians. 

I'm so glad you joined 7 months ago to put us in our place. You're doing the Lord's work, sir.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Jdeet said:

You know, the fans that cheered when Zach Wilson ran onto the field, BEFORE he went out and lit it up on Sunday. The people out in the rain. The die hards who love their team and are on top of the world, when we win and heartbroken when we lose. Real fans. Not pathetic a$$hole comedians. 

IMG_3404.gif

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Jdeet said:

The sad thing is, for the 20 miserable Zach haters in the room, the world is laughing at you, not with you. 

no, the world is laughing at you for falling for Zach being a good QB after one good game for the 10th time...

sorry Zach hasnt had 10 good games... ok falling for Zach for the 3rd time

• Post of the Week 1

25 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

F**k your fan purity test.  I’m a Jets fan.  Not a Zach Wilson apologist.  I’ll be here long after he’s gone.  

Well said. The Jet fan purity tests have become quite the thing here lately.

The self proclaimed gatekeepers of fandom make me laugh though, especially the ones who “go way back” to when Revis was playing here. 🙄

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2