~~~Thursday Night Football - Hit them with a Stick!~~~

Beerfish

14 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Maxx Crosby looks like that crazy guy in Death Wish 3

MV5BMWQzODk5OTQtYTk5YS00N2FlLTgzOTMtNmQ1NTUwNTEzOGMwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_(1).jpg.3b19c211fe9f9bc896472da9db678618.jpg

Maxx Crosby knee is so swollen , and been that way for most of the year.  The doctors had drain the knee emergency procedure(  dealing with sepsis in the knee ,  and there was 16% chance could lose his leg.    They keep playing him for what reason is crazy .        They should jut shut him down ( can’t let player keep playing just because he wants to) and Lt Kolton Miller - two guys near top at their position . ( both should get surgery now , and be ready to go in 2024.      

14 hours ago, Hex said:

Raiders get shut out and then follow up with a 63+ point game. Unbelievable.

Not really .   The games the Raiders have struggled was against top  notch defense coordinators .   Those experience Dc  showed a lot of different things, and it confused the rookie qb.    Part of the learning curve for him  , but unlike a higher draft pick you don’t get luxury, or patience to develop at your own pace.    

The Raiders will draft a rookie qb( they will trade up to get what they want) .  That rookie will compete with O’Connell  next year for the job.  ( Jimmy G will be cut ) .        

This offense is loaded just not getting the Qb play that it needs ( inexperienced offensive coordinator hasn’t helped either.   Michael Mayer in time will be a top three Te.    His blocking has been getting better ever week.    ( has come a long way since training camp- Maxx Crosby was abusing him.  next year I think with off-season he will be a real Te.   Sky the limit just how good he’s going to be. 

18 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Stick did nothing for most of the game till Raiders took out their starters on defense , and started to play their backups primarily .     Those are fake stats.

Lol - he's taking a dig at Zach Wilson.  In fact, if you're ever not sure why T0m is writing what he's writing, that's probably the explanation.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Michael Mayer in time will be a top three Te.    His blocking has been getting better ever week.    ( has come a long way since training camp- Maxx Crosby was abusing him.  next year I think with off-season he will be a real Te.   Sky the limit just how good he’s going to be. 

I agree he's going to be great but he badly missed one block last night.  Herbstreit pointed it out.  

48 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

@Raideraholic Do you think Antonio Piece has a chance to stay on as HC of the 'Ders?  What do you think of the job he's done so far.  Personally, I'm very impressed at what he's been able to do.

There is always a chance .( more like 50/50 chance) . Beat kc next week , and could go a long way to making a case. Jmo I think  playing in Vegas , they prefer an offense minded coach. ( want to put on a show ).    I think there is better chance temporary Gm champ Kelly keeps the job than AP does.

The team playing their heart out for him especially on defense .    The young defense really coming together .    He has made some mistakes ( in game adjustments need some serious work.     He picked inexperience offensive coordinator which hasn’t done him any favors.    Without there stud Lt Kolton  Miller they could have done things ( max protect - bringing up Te Jessie James from Ps ( a very good blocker) , and making sure they keep O’Connell clean.   

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I agree he's going to be great but he badly missed one block last night.  Herbstreit pointed it out.  

I saw that too .   That was the norm most of the year  from him .   But that part of his game has gotten so much better as the season gone on. I expect with full offseason,  he will be a total Te next year.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

There is always a chance .( more like 50/50 chance) . Beat kc next week , and could go a long way to making a case. Jmo I think  playing in Vegas , they prefer an offense minded coach. ( want to put on a show ).    I think there is better chance temporary Gm champ Kelly keeps the job than AP does.

The team playing their heart out for him especially on defense .    The young defense really coming together .    He has made some mistakes ( in game adjustments need some serious work.     He picked inexperience offensive coordinator which hasn’t done him any favors.    Without there stud Lt Kolton  Miller they could have done things ( max protect - bringing up Te Jessie James from Ps ( a very good blocker) , and making sure they keep O’Connell clean.   

Hearing that the Raiders are going to hire Eric Bieniemy as HC. If that happens, what are your thoughts about trading Davante Adams and a second rounder for Zach Wilson?

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Hearing that the Raiders are going to hire Eric Bieniemy as HC. If that happens, what are your thoughts about trading Davante Adams and a second rounder for Zach Wilson?

I have no idea if there's any truth to this rumor but my hunch is that the Raiders will be kicking themselves if they get rid of Pierce for Bieniemy.

22 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Thought we collectively agreed that the Commanders are the Ders 

I never signed anything!  :)

Raiders: 'Ders

Commanders: 'Ders

Chargers: 'Gers

Steelers: 'Lers

Packers: 'Kers

Buccaneers: 'Eers

Panthers; 'Hers

SF: '9ers

There's a big matchup on Sunday. The 'Eers against the 'Kers.

image.png.d2ed26a95135c068b00445076efd9bb1.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Maxx Crosby knee is so swollen , and been that way for most of the year.  The doctors had drain the knee emergency procedure(  dealing with sepsis in the knee ,  and there was 16% chance could lose his leg.    They keep playing him for what reason is crazy .        They should jut shut him down ( can’t let player keep playing just because he wants to) and Lt Kolton Miller - two guys near top at their position . ( both should get surgery now , and be ready to go in 2024.      

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

Oh, and Hey! Look! Raiderholic reappeared! Weird!! So, so weird...

Front running Piece of sh*t

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

Oh, and Hey! Look! Raiderholic reappeared! Weird!! So, so weird...

Front running Piece of sh*tf 

Front runner my team 6-8 ha good one. ( maybe jet fan considers front running with four games left and very small chance of making the playoffs. 
Season over with that loss to Vikings last week killed them .   They should shut down their best players ( MAXX Crosby / Kolton Miller.   Have them ready for 2024.   It’s stupid playing either one.     I actually was rooting for tge Raiders to lose last night. With that said can’t be more happy with their development of their ne  players on both sides of the ball .   Malcolm Koonce been coming on opposite  maxx Crosby. Picking up Cb Jack Jones from Patriots was a great move.   Tyree Wilson who was always going to take a year to get there- has really starting to come on (. Who knew chandler Jones would go nuts) They need a game changer at Dt and another  Cb . This young defense not that far off from being real good. 

Offense they might need a Qb ( juror still out if A OConnell is the guy - have to draft one regardless and a Rt .   That all they need on offense.   Lt K Miller ( one best ) Lg T Munford ( plays better on the left and probably be better at guard .   C let Andre James walk and D Parham becomes the center.   Rg J Eluemunor Rt    Wr Tre Tucker going to be good one .   Need to Polish his route running but skies the limit how good he can be.    M Mayer will be top three te in this league. .  

who ever gets the Raiders job , they better not try to resell this as a rebuilding team.  This team isn’t that far off-  has a lot of key pieces you need to be successful.  Last year they went offense in Fa and heavy on defense in draft.   This year I think they need to go heavy on defense in Fa ( top Dt and top Cb ) and go heavy on offense ( Qb and Ot ) in the draft)

3 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Front runner my team 6-8 ha good one. ( maybe jet fan considers front running with four games left and very small chance of making the playoffs. 
Season over with that loss to Vikings last week killed them .   They should shut down their best players ( MAXX Crosby / Kolton Miller.   Have them ready for 2024.   It’s stupid playing either one.     I actually was rooting for tge Raiders to lose last night. With that said can’t be more happy with their development of their ne  players on both sides of the ball .   Malcolm Koonce been coming on opposite  maxx Crosby. Picking up Cb Jack Jones from Patriots was a great move.   Tyree Wilson who was always going to take a year to get there- has really starting to come on (. Who knew chandler Jones would go nuts) They need a game changer at Dt and another  Cb . This young defense not that far off from being real good. 

Offense they might need a Qb ( juror still out if A OConnell is the guy - have to draft one regardless and a Rt .   That all they need on offense.   Lt K Miller ( one best ) Lg T Munford ( plays better on the left and probably be better at guard .   C let Andre James walk and D Parham becomes the center.   Rg J Eluemunor Rt    Wr Tre Tucker going to be good one .   Need to Polish his route running but skies the limit how good he can be.    M Mayer will be top three te in this league. .  

who ever gets the Raiders job , they better not try to resell this as a rebuilding team.  This team isn’t that far off-  has a lot of key pieces you need to be successful.  Last year they went offense in Fa and heavy on defense in draft.   This year I think they need to go heavy on defense in Fa ( top Dt and top Cb ) and go heavy on offense ( Qb and Ot ) in the draft)

You disappear for long stretches, and then pop up here after a win. 

Front. Runner. 

• Post of the Week 1