Zach’s mom gives an update

Rhg1084

Just now, LIJetsFan said:

When it rains it pours.  This team has been under a cloud ever since Rex left.  There, I said it, now have at me. 

I loved Rex and still do.  I would LOVE to have him back provided he is backed up by a strong GM.  And I want Rex to hire back Bill Callahan as OL Coach / OC /Assistant HC

• Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

I loved Rex and still do.  I would LOVE to have him back provided he is backed up by a strong GM.  And I want Rex to hire back Bill Callahan as OL Coach / OC /Assistant HC

Even a rusty Rex would be better that this!  Won't happen of course but I'd be ok with it.  

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, LIJetsFan said:

When it rains it pours.  This team has been under a cloud ever since Rex left.  There, I said it, now have at me. 

This is true.  It is also true that the clouds formed and were over our heads well before Rex left.  It has been under a cloud ever since Tannenbaum left.  There, I said it, now have at me.

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

so Zach goes to the sideline and says he has blurry vision and they're like - yea, this is dehydration, let's get an xray.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Well according to protocols they should take him into the blue tent administer a rectal exam , make him recite the Zimbabwian Alaphabet backwards and then say yep you're good to go rub some dirt on it and get back out there. 

50 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

because Jets. he got whacked in the head with a d-linemans hand in one of the next couple of drives and that was also ignored. Ridiculous we can't get consistency.

Yeah I think when he threw the screen pass to Cook the guy hit his head and his helmet went sideways and still no call. 

14 hours ago, Mike135 said:

Becton should be benched the rest of the season.

The released as soon as the season is over. OL has GOT to be primary focus of draft and FA next season. One last chance for ZW because I don't see AR wanting any part of this 10-year rebuild.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Well according to protocols they should take him into the blue tent administer a rectal exam , make him recite the Zimbabwian Alaphabet backwards and then say yep you're good to go rub some dirt on it and get back out there. 

Quoted verbatim out of Gray's Anatomy.

13 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

This is true.  It is also true that the clouds formed and were over our heads well before Rex left.  It has been under a cloud ever since Tannenbaum left.  There, I said it, now have at me.

Tanny was pretty good until Rex got into his head.  

8 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

The released as soon as the season is over. OL has GOT to be primary focus of draft and FA next season. One last chance for ZW because I don't see AR wanting any part of this 10-year rebuild.

Only way joe doughnuts can get even somewhat out of his pathetic offense hell is trade some valuable D for O talent/ draft picks.

2 minutes ago, LIJetsFan said:

Tanny was pretty good until Rex got into his head.  

Imagine if we had a gm ( then or now ) who could think for themselves? Lol. I agree when MT had mangini he drafted Dbrick and mangold both in first round. Then I guess once Mangini left, MT had to rely on Rex to draft. MT or Joe D, could never think for themselves to be smart to build their OL. They could draft 2 D players in first round, never 2 valuable offensive players.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Well of course she is.  I think most parents would be absolutely seething over the public clown show that Wilson has put up with the last two/three weeks.  

People should be able to acknowledge that Wilson is a bust of Epic proportions  and that leaks the last few weeks and whatever the deal was yesterday with the weird reporting by the team is straight up bush league.  Same with the bull crap about the apple orchard and all that other crap that people get worked up about him for that doesn’t have to do with his play.

His mom should stay out of it, but I can certainly understand why a parent would feel the need to protect their kid against this ridiculous situation 

This....

Zach derangement syndrome is real

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Not for much longer. 

Soon his true-believers, Mom simps, and sycophants will either move on to their next team, or move on to the next young QB we draft.

The circle will be complete.  Again.

Well the hardcore haters finding a new whipping boy to take their anger out on completes the circle.....

On this roster that won't be hard to find 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Well the hardcore haters finding a new whipping boy to take their anger out on....

Who knows, maybe our GM won't draft another crappy QB.

I mean, it's theoretically possible.  

It's funny how only QB's who suck get treated like whipping boys.  If we had one that didn't suck.....who knows how the "haters" might react.

Of course, we'd have to obtain that guy first. 

.....Sanchez, Geno, Hackenberg, Darnold, Wilson, our organizations record, not so good.

• Sympathy 1

51 minutes ago, LIJetsFan said:

Even a rusty Rex would be better that this!  Won't happen of course but I'd be ok with it.  

I can sort of understand the nostalgia, but at the end of the day, Rex was a conceited buffoon who turncoated to Buffalo and was badly exposed there.

To add injury to insult, he knocked the Jets out of the playoffs in 2015, their last legit chance to enter the dance.

2 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

I can sort of understand the nostalgia, but at the end of the day, Rex was a conceited buffoon who turn coated to Buffalo and was badly exposed there.

To add injury to insult, he knocked the Jets out of the playoffs in 2015, their last legit chance to enter the dance.

You post begs the question.  Would Rex be better than what we have now?   Here's a hint, the answer is yes.  

5 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

I can sort of understand the nostalgia, but at the end of the day, Rex was a conceited buffoon who turncoated to Buffalo and was badly exposed there.

turncoated after he was fired? cant blame him he got scapegoated by a penny pinching GM

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Well the hardcore haters finding a new whipping boy to take their anger out on completes the circle.....

On this roster that won't be hard to find 

Maybe it is time to start blaming the person who is putting these so called “ NFL players “ on the field to begin with. Not Zach Wilson fault he sucks balls. As the case for the others on the offense who have no business playing in the NFL. A gm should not get to be so bad for 5 years and allowed to keep his job. I’m glad the franchise is getting embarrassed. Only way change can occur.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, THE BARON said:

Bill Callahan is so well renown for how good he is on the OL he probably makes as much a year as a HC. your not letting this guy leave except for a HC job.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, doitny said:

Bill Callahan is so well renown for how good he is on the OL he probably makes as much a year as a HC. your not letting this guy leave except for a HC job.

Callahan just signed an extension with Cleveland before this season. He turned down interviews for OC positions - I think including from the Jets - before signing it. 

• Upvote 1