Was ZACH on the sideline with his teammates today?

Matt39

21 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Didn’t see him. Anyone know? 

It doesn't matter. I don't think he is coming back next season.  There are many who think he is.  My chips are on he's gone.  Hope he heals up so he can finish up with the team in the next 2 weeks. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

26 minutes ago, Jdeet said:

No he was not. He has a concussion. I realize you don’t believe it, but in fact it is real. We also landed on the moon and Kennedy was in fact assassinated. 

Standing on the sidelines near teammates lengthens recovery time?

Is that the story Bobby Sh-tsalad and Zach’s camp are going with?

😂🤡

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Maxman said:

For the first half I was in the mezzanine and then the second half we were in a club at the 50 yard line. Really good seat so I was able to see the Jets players. Got a good video of Aaron Rodgers and what he was doing.

I didn't specifically look for Zack but I don't recall seeing him.

That said, if he's in concussion protocol it wouldn't expect them to be there.

Either way he's gone so I don't see that it matters. If they could keep him away from the team at this point I'm sure they would want to.

Try and let him exit stage left quietly. See if you can trade them him and then move on.

I think in past when he didn't play he was sometimes on the field next to Rodgers. I didn't see him today either. There's two games left I'd like to see him on the field even though I agree he's gone next year. He's better than Siemian who was pretty bad today. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

Still defending ZACH lol

Still obsessed with Zach? He has a concussion. Depending on what stage of the protocol he is in, he might not be allowed on the sidelines, but I guess you believe he's quit on the team. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, cat999 said:

Still obsessed with Zach? He has a concussion. Depending on what stage of the protocol he is in, he might not be allowed on the sidelines, but I guess you believe he's quit on the team. 

until hes back in whoville for good I’ll be asking 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1