****OFFICIAL END THE NIGHTMARE SEASON JETS V PATS GAME THREAD****

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Seriously , playing Hall and Garrett Wilson in these conditions in meaningless game is idiocy. Should be Brownlee, Gipson, Izzy, various other end of the bench skill guys. See what these guys can do. That's not tanking it's common sense. 

When Zach was in there, Hackett gave Dalvin Cook the bulk of the carries.

• Haha 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

Remember this next year when Bakhtiari is on IR in week five and Rodgers is getting buried by every C- pass rusher: Robert Saleh proudly won two games at the end of the season to knock his draft pick out of range to take a playable OT prospect and wagged his finger at everyone who suggested that was dumb

At least then, i can take solace in knowing they’re all gone after the season - JD, saleh and rodgers.  I love triennial housecleanings

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Refs have decided they too would like to get out of the snow as soon as possible. Hold, interfere, what ever guys, hurry the f___up, run the clock. 

The jets use another time out refs are going to be pissed

Just now, T0mShane said:

Remember this next year when Bakhtiari is on IR in week five and Rodgers is getting buried by every C- pass rusher: Robert Saleh proudly won two games at the end of the season to knock his draft pick out of range to take a playable OT prospect and wagged his finger at everyone who suggested that was dumb

And several here lapped it up because 20 years of meaningless December wins haven’t taught them a goddamn thing, and they sincerely think rooting for those wins make them tough-minded heroes and the rest of us flaccid penised pu$$ies.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Thing is even if they lose they’re still probably not getting a LT.  At least that’s what i tell myself. 

Will be in position to pick a terrific development edge rusher