Rodgers Kicked Off McAfee

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

No I just think people are done with the vaccine talk in general and people roll their eyes at any new variant or next booster shot. Or the guy driving his car in a mask. It’s just funny at this point t. The CDCs rep is in the toilet and rightfully so imo. Rodgers was a snooze talking about it too, so all in all good for the Jets. 

Yeah, that’s what I meant, though. It’s played out in the sense that it’s not a stimulating thing that people are all that passionate about anymore, yet Rodgers is out there burning down his public profile over it. Sorta speaks to him not having anyone in his life to be like “uh, Aaron, the war is over, man. Nobody won.”

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Yeah, that’s what I meant, though. It’s played out in the sense that it’s not a stimulating thing that people are all that passionate about anymore, yet Rodgers is out there burning down his public profile over it. Sorta speaks to him not having anyone in his life to be like “uh, Aaron, the war is over, man. Nobody won.”

I agree. Watching him yesterday was both cringy and boring. It’s a shame because I enjoy him talking about football being the oldest guy in the league. 

• Upvote 2

I never met Epstein. I never flew with Epstein. I never visited Epstein. I never had contact with Epstein. You’re putting my family in danger.

If anybody ever feels compelled to tweet ‘for the record’ a five-point response to lazy pedo trolling, please note that one of the points should be a denial of child rape. Ideally categorical, but at least some form of denial. Or people are going to wonder. Is the loophole that Kimmel touches kids with Howard, not Epstein? NOBODY KNOWS.

42 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

It is and they are all a joke. Don’t get me wrong, politics is WAY more important than Jets football so I get the passion etc. It just ruins everything. Based on my stances, I am against many people here and when you talk about politics, you look at people differently. There’s no way around it. 

In the next thread when for instance we talk about something like how large Becton’s ass is, you go back to looking at that poster normally again. A fellow Jet fan. That’s all. I get it but I totally get 100% why the no politics thing is strict. I’m against rules and for freedom of speech etc. but it’s just a way to keep posters focus on the topic at hand…the sh*tty jets. Related to NFL/Jets or not, it’s a terrible idea I talk about at all It just ruins the mood. Just my 2 sense and opinion. 

Am I still allowed to say that I prefer the Jets to run the ball more the right?

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Just brushing off Rodgers insane rants as politics isn't giving it the proper due.

The man is a full blown nutcase and its clear why nobody in his family speaks to him.

I miss when people like this were rightfully just made fun of and looked at as morons. The dumb drunk uncle you avoided at family gatherings. Now they're all given a platform to spew vile BS.

Like I really hate it when he talks so positively about Saleh

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JetPotato said:

Like I really hate it when he talks so positively about Saleh

The STI clinic didn't think it was funny when they were reading my test results and I kept chanting positive vibes only.

Apparently I should focus on wanting things to be negative. Quacks. I'll follow Papa Saleh thanks!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

I never met Epstein. I never flew with Epstein. I never visited Epstein. I never had contact with Epstein. You’re putting my family in danger.

If anybody ever feels compelled to tweet ‘for the record’ a five-point response to lazy pedo trolling, please note that one of the points should be a denial of child rape. Ideally categorical, but at least some form of denial. Or people are going to wonder. Is the loophole that Kimmel touches kids with Howard, not Epstein? NOBODY KNOWS.

ESPN smells a lawsuit. Time to bounce the loose cannon. 

they had to end it cause Kimmell would make fun of him every night and Rodgers would hit back every Wednesday. of course they wont tell Kimmell to let it go and stop talking about Rodgers.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, doitny said:

they had to end it cause Kimmell would make fun of him every night and Rodgers would hit back every Wednesday. of course they wont tell Kimmell to let it go and stop talking about Rodgers.

I've never seen Kimmell's show. I'm in bed no later than 11 PM. I get up 6 AM. I do recall about twenty years he used to do some NFL schtick, maybe ESPN or one of the three networks? 

1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

Remember previous times when players spoke out about non-football things and all the people who were like, "Sports ball players should stick to the sports ball" and now they're like, "They just tryin' to keep Rodgers down. Let the man speak!" Wonder if there's something different about these situations.

Megan Rapinoe says "Hi!"

Mark Cuban and Steve Kerr are waving from behind her.

1 minute ago, Ron Rico said:

I've never seen Kimmell's show. I'm in bed no later than 11 PM. I get up 6 AM. I do recall about twenty years he used to do some NFL schtick, maybe ESPN or one of the three networks? 

this has probably helped Kimmells rating. people now turning in every night to see what he says about Rodgers. i have a feeling this isnt going to end. Rodgers cant let him make fun of him every night without hitting back. probably do it on twitter.

• Upvote 1

Just now, doitny said:

this has probably helped Kimmells rating. people now turning in every night to see what he says about Rodgers. i have a feeling this isnt going to end. Rodgers cant let him make fun of him every night without hitting back. probably do it on twitter.

No press is bad press. Kimmel will definitely get a jump in his ratings. Rodgers is a huge disappointment for me. I'm ashamed to say I was good with the trade. Not that my opinion matters, but I'll own it, at least. I made fun of Green Bay, but they fleeced Dogass. Dragged his cat, grinning, sotted ass across the courtyard.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

55 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

AR needs to shut the hell up we traded for him to be QB nothing else enough is enough of this guy he’s played 3 snaps here. 

No doubt, he needs to STFU, but who's going to make him? Woody, Dogass, and Salad are his enablers. Dogass and Salad are just thankful they still have their job, which they shouldn't . BOTH OF THEM SHOULD BE FIRED, SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED SEVERAL TIMES. THEY SUCK. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

In before the lock.

You think it's about time?

This is pretty tame compared to some other threads there have been, but how long before it's no longer tame and it just becomes a Sperm fight? One never knows, which is why one can never be too careful.

I think most have said what they wanted to say. If people are still upset, they can PM me for Maxman's mobile number. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2