Pete Carrol?

Vrabel

Ben Johnson

Jim harbough

Antonio pierce

Jerod mayo

Eric bienemy

Frank smith

Bill B is the first domino to fall… the question is who wants a guy that needs full control (but is bad at it) and who needs a ready made QB. Washington makes the most sense in terms of history but as much as this makes no sense the chargers makes the most sense. They are poop soft and mismanaged to the hilt. Dark horse is falcons as Arther blank would be willing to give the jets to bill and hope for the best.

Monken probably doesn’t get a job unless the ravens get to a Super Bowl. I would go chargers for him.

Leslie Frazier: he should get a shot this year. At the very least he goes to the giants as a defensive coordinator. If he gets a shot it’s probably the Seahawks.

Washington: they will draft a QB and hire Ben Johnson. Bienemy just won’t get a shot.

Jim harbaugh: I would probably bet Washington or Atlanta but I think the panthers are a dark horse here. David Tepper needs a confident controlling dude who can challenge him. If Bryce isn’t the answer he will sit his ass down and move on.

Vrabel- pats makes sense, they seem to love Jerod mayo and until vrabel was available he was the whispered dude to take over. Now I’m not sure.

Raiders- that’s a tough one. I think pierce gets a shot, Davis already didn’t give bassachia a chance and it failed, maybe he takes a shot and sees what happens. They have a lot of talent so Ben Johnson may want that job too, but he has no QB…

Titans- will probably hire a new guy and OC that we never heard of like Ben Johnson or frank smith with an outside shot at Monken or bienemy to work with Levis. If they draft a QB ( depending on what they think of Levis) and move on from Derrick Henry, that’s a total rebuild.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Falcons - Bill Bellichick

Panthers - Ben Johnson

Pats - Jerod Mayo

Raiders - Antonio Pierce

Commanders - Mike Vrabel

Chargers - Jim Harbaugh

Hawks - Dan Quinn

Titans - Brian Johnson

Falcons - Belichick
Panthers - Ben Johnson
Pats - McDaniels / Mayo
Raiders - Pete Carroll
Commanders - Jim Harbaugh
Chargers - Mike Vrabel
Hawks - Dan Quinn
Titans - Nick Saban

Seeing a lot of Ben Johnson to Panthers.... anyone with options will avoid the Panthers and Johnson has options.

For the Panthers, look at a retread coach looking to get a massive payday(cause that's the only reason anyone would go to that hellhole and work for Tepper).

• Upvote 1

Guesses..

Pete Carrol to the Chargers seems like a great fit.  

Vrabel or Mayo to the Pats

Harbaugh in DC, close to family and not competing same division as John

Belichick - I think he goes where he trusts the owner and Blanks seems like the logical option.

Dan Quinn to Seattle 

Carolina, Tennessee and Las Vegas are all awful jobs with bad ownership.  I would expect them all to get mid level co-ordinators with Las Vegas maybe keeping Antonio.

• Upvote 1

I think the falcons and  chargersare the best landing spots. The pats  have to be the worst spot, Right? I’d say Carolina is a bad landing spot but that division doesn’t have a top 20 qb in it. It’s wide ope .

For belicheck, he should really take the Brady route and try to enter the weak NFC south. The falcons are stacked, they just need the qb. this team is close to being win now, they jets need the right guy to steer the ship.

ben Johnson or Harbaugh and the chargers both seem like good fits to me.

Vrabel + the pats seems inevitable.

don’t think I can really do anything other than guess with the other spots.

3 hours ago, Wit said:

Falcons

Panthers

Pats

Raiders

Commanders

Chargers

Hawks

Titans

Leslie Frazier

Monken

Tampa Bill B

Pete Carrol?

Vrabel

Ben Johnson

Jim harbough

Antonio pierce

Jerod mayo

Eric bienemy

Frank smith

Bill B is the first domino to fall… the question is who wants a guy that needs full control (but is bad at it) and who needs a ready made QB. Washington makes the most sense in terms of history but as much as this makes no sense the chargers makes the most sense. They are poop soft and mismanaged to the hilt. Dark horse is falcons as Arther blank would be willing to give the jets to bill and hope for the best.

Monken probably doesn’t get a job unless the ravens get to a Super Bowl. I would go chargers for him.

Leslie Frazier: he should get a shot this year. At the very least he goes to the giants as a defensive coordinator. If he gets a shot it’s probably the Seahawks.

Washington: they will draft a QB and hire Ben Johnson. Bienemy just won’t get a shot.

Jim harbaugh: I would probably bet Washington or Atlanta but I think the panthers are a dark horse here. David Tepper needs a confident controlling dude who can challenge him. If Bryce isn’t the answer he will sit his ass down and move on.

Vrabel- pats makes sense, they seem to love Jerod mayo and until vrabel was available he was the whispered dude to take over. Now I’m not sure.

Raiders- that’s a tough one. I think pierce gets a shot, Davis already didn’t give bassachia a chance and it failed, maybe he takes a shot and sees what happens. They have a lot of talent so Ben Johnson may want that job too, but he has no QB…

Titans- will probably hire a new guy and OC that we never heard of like Ben Johnson or frank smith with an outside shot at Monken or bienemy to work with Levis. If they draft a QB ( depending on what they think of Levis) and move on from Derrick Henry, that’s a total rebuild.

You left little joshy off the list.  I think the patsies pick up Vrabel and maybe hire mayo as dc.  The bellichicken is made for the raiders.  I think hairball stays with Michigan. Frazier maybe the Seahawks. Maybe monkey to Carolina.

There are also the assistants of the fired coaches plus ones on current teams.  Maybe Ulbrich gets poached by Atlanta.

13 minutes ago, extmenace said:

I think the falcons and  chargersare the best landing spots. The pats  have to be the worst spot, Right? I’d say Carolina is a bad landing spot but that division doesn’t have a top 20 qb in it. It’s wide ope .

For belicheck, he should really take the Brady route and try to enter the weak NFC south. The falcons are stacked, they just need the qb. this team is close to being win now, they jets need the right guy to steer the ship.

ben Johnson or Harbaugh and the chargers both seem like good fits to me.

Vrabel + the pats seems inevitable.

don’t think I can really do anything other than guess with the other spots.

Carolina's easily the worst spot. You just traded your draft picks away for a guy who can't play and you have a horrible owner.

2 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Carolina's easily the worst spot. You just traded your draft picks away for a guy who can't play and you have a horrible owner.

Yea, forgot about the 3 years of draft picks. Carolina is in a league of its own. Pats spot is tough too, def at the bottom but they may get lucky and get the home town guy in vrabel.

First thingI don't understand is why does everybody think that BB is going to the Commanders? They have no QB, they have no defense, and they're in shambles. The only positive is the recent change in ownership might make things easier.

The Chargers, on the other hand, have quite a few pieces on offense, including a franchise QB, and the defense also isn't nearly as bad. Other than the Seahawks the Chargers are probably the best situation for him to walk into.

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Falcons - Bill Bellichick

Panthers - Ben Johnson

Pats - Jerod Mayo

Raiders - Antonio Pierce

Commanders - Mike Vrabel

Chargers - Jim Harbaugh

Hawks - Dan Quinn

Titans - Brian Johnson

Jim Harbaugh isn’t going to chargers .   Dean Spanos who owes so much money moving to La, and he’s not going to pay Harbaugh the money that’s needed to get him to leave Michigan.    

The Raiders next coach will be either Jim Harbaugh or Antonio Pierce.    Jim Harbaugh gets the job, Ed Dobbs will be the Gm.   

5 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Jim Harbaugh isn’t going to chargers .   Dean Spanos who owes so much money moving to La, and he’s not going to pay Harbaugh the money that’s needed to get him to leave Michigan.    

The Raiders next coach will be either Jim Harbaugh or Antonio Pierce.    Jim Harbaugh gets the job, Ed Dobbs will be the Gm.   

Your Raiders will go with Pierce, Mark Davis is not going to make the same mistake he made with the Bisaccia imo.

11 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Your Raiders will go with Pierce, Mark Davis is not going to make the same mistake he made with the Bisaccia imo.

Could be but it’s either Ap , or Harbaugh . One of those two will be the Raiders next coach.   interest in Harbaugh is real.       Harbaugh could be facing a suspension from the NFL with whatever team he signs .   That’s something you have to take into consideration if you hire him.

Falcons - ??? Dunno
Panthers - Ben Johnson - Seems like a sure bet
Pats - Vrabel - A sure Bet
Raiders - Pete Carroll - Males a lot of sense
Commanders - Jim Harbaugh - Has ties there
Chargers - Belichick - Good QB and other good pieces.  Can win a non Brady Super Bowl and that is his goal. 
Hawks - Dan Quinn - A sue bet.
Titans - ??? Dunno... 

If Eagles blow it in the playoffs, it could be Belichick there and not the Chargers. 

12 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Could be but it’s either Ap , or Harbaugh . One of those two will be the Raiders next coach.   interest in Harbaugh is real.       Harbaugh could be facing a suspension from the NFL with whatever team he signs .   That’s something you have to take into consideration if you hire him.

Have not heard anything about a suspension. For what ?

12 hours ago, 68JET11 said:

I don't see the JETS on that list.... Oh wait, Woody is an IDIOT !!!

The question should be who will want to coach the Jets in 2025 with an old QB or no QB?