~~~Sunday NFL Playoff Football Games~~~ 01/14

Just now, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

They’ll host the eagles or Bucs too? That feels like an easy path to the NFCCG. 

Yes, they're the 2 seed now.

Packers go to San Fran.

Side note, I'm glad Dallas lost.   Detroit should have beaten them, so the Lions deserve a 2nd home game.

• Upvote 1

Lions win their first playoff game since 1991, second since 1953. Rams go home, but feeling good after making the playoffs in what most people considered a rebuild season with an incredible rookie class in Kyren Williams and Puka Nacua.

Wild that just a few weeks ago—in must-wins for both teams—the Zach Wilson Jets beat the sh*t out of the Texans and the Tommy DeVito Giants beat the sh*t out of the Packers and here we are now with the NFL media collectively jerking off both the Texans and Packers. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Lions won a home playoff game, and will host another in divisional round. Stroud and Love taking their respective teams to the divisional round. I'm jealous. 

Me too

really happy for the lions, their fans and goff

he has not stated it but you know that is extra special beating the coach that traded you

now if there are football Gods please do not in any way have the Steelers win today

no action on the game and might just lay off but I work with a bunch of their fans and they are a holes ona normal day let alone a playoff win

7 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

36B028B3-1C21-40E0-A771-ECCE1F641167.thumb.jpeg.602baaec1c5599e613f1154ecb0970d4.jpeg

391AF9AE-BE85-426B-AFEC-33C7628E47A6.thumb.jpeg.5591ee951f78a9f341042a90aa804c79.jpeg

Sewell plus Darnold/White or free agent or draft pick....yeah, living in what could have been but for "the braintrust" buying in on some midget running around BYU is gym shorts pretending to be an NFL QB.. 

14 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Rasheed walker LT - 7th rounder

Elgton Jenkins G - 2nd rounder

Josh Myers C - 2nd rounder

John Runyan RG - 6th rounder

Zach Tom RT - 4th rounder

Thank you. You definitely get where I was going with this. And they dominated a supposedly “ great “ defense.

Thank you. You definitely get where I was going with this. And they dominated a supposedly “ great “ defense.
In that case ..coaching matters ... And the Jets coaching staff ... Well, you be the judge.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Post of the Week 1

20 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

In that case ..coaching matters ... And the Jets coaching staff ... Well, you be the judge.

Yup. That is point1A or 1B, the other one being don’t sweat having the 10th pick and that possibility the two  “ can’t miss” OT’ may be gone. You can find good OL guys all over the draft. Case in point, up until the Denver game this year we had 3#1 picks playing and still had a crappy line. 

• Sympathy 1

Yup. That is point1A or 1B, the other one being don’t sweat having the 10th pick and that possibility the two  “ can’t miss” OT’ may be gone. You can find good OL guys all over the draft. Case in point, up until the Denver game this year we had 3#1 picks playing and still had a crappy line. 
Totally agree.

21 hours ago, Bugg said:

Sewell plus Darnold/White or free agent or draft pick....yeah, living in what could have been but for "the braintrust" buying in on some midget running around BYU is gym shorts pretending to be an NFL QB.. 

we would have just moved on from Darnold and gotten another qb in free agency.  Or just traded eventually for Aaron Rodgers and he’d have an elite OL