Patriots hire senior advisor to the Head Coach (not announced during todays press conference)

Asked why Jonathan wasn’t in attendance, even though he was expected to be, the Patriots owner explained, “He really is running all the Kraft Group companies, and something has come up today that’s very important.”
lol. Who’s running the Pats? The pig is officially cremated. 
Last time the Jets fans celebrated over the ripe pig ....

8f84fc5e9f5a9095894b5be278350f48.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Media told us the Krafts were the most wonderful family of bipeds right up until the day Ol'Bob got his carrot waxed in the Florida strip mall. 

Belichick must be less than pleased the Krafts are running their mouths that dumping Brady was his big idea. 

Mayo is on a short leash, though anyone taking the job knows that going in. 

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, Matt39 said:

IMG_0018.gif

That is a page right out of Woody Johnson's manual for Organization Charts by Dummies.

At least she seems to know a lot about coaching football . . . 

Robyn Glaser is Senior Vice President, Business Affairs for the Kraft Group, the holding company for the Kraft family’s businesses. Glaser joined the Kraft Group in 2007 and reports directly to Chairman and CEO Robert Kraft and President Jonathan Kraft. Glaser handles various business projects and strategic initiatives for the organization, and is one of the Krafts’ senior business advisors, executing special projects and philanthropic initiatives.  Glaser manages several operational and administrative functions for the New England Patriots football team, including league relations and compliance, supporting human resources and finance, negotiating sport performance and technology deals, and managing the player social justice fund initiative.

Glaser serves as a business advisor in the areas of operations, organizational structure, financing, strategic partnerships, content development, customer acquisition and culture to a number of start-up and mid-stage companies and investment funds.  She serves on a business-leader advisory council to the Mayor of Boston and is a civic leader in the city, working with many community-based organizations focused on issues of social justice.  She is co-founder and Chairman of the Board of Put Me In! and a member of the Board of Empowerment Plan.

robyn_glaser-1.png

https://putmein.org/team/robyn-glaser/ 

8 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

That is a page right out of Woody Johnson's manual for Organization Charts by Dummies.

Robyn Glaser is Senior Vice President, Business Affairs for the Kraft Group, the holding company for the Kraft family’s businesses. Glaser joined the Kraft Group in 2007 and reports directly to Chairman and CEO Robert Kraft and President Jonathan Kraft. Glaser handles various business projects and strategic initiatives for the organization, and is one of the Krafts’ senior business advisors, executing special projects and philanthropic initiatives.  Glaser manages several operational and administrative functions for the New England Patriots football team, including league relations and compliance, supporting human resources and finance, negotiating sport performance and technology deals, and managing the player social justice fund initiative.

Glaser serves as a business advisor in the areas of operations, organizational structure, financing, strategic partnerships, content development, customer acquisition and culture to a number of start-up and mid-stage companies and investment funds.  She serves on a business-leader advisory council to the Mayor of Boston and is a civic leader in the city, working with many community-based organizations focused on issues of social justice.  She is co-founder and Chairman of the Board of Put Me In! and a member of the Board of Empowerment Plan.

robyn_glaser-1.png

Elhai/Woody are involved in personnel but the Jets pretend he’s not. The Pats came right out and slapped the title her. Amazing they’re going by from one guy in charge to the business and compliance office running the checks and balances. 

19 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

robyn_glaser-1.png

Does her commitment to "community-based organizations focused on issues of social justice" extend to Asian immigrant women giving handies to wrinkly rich guys in strip malls?

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

44 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Media told us the Krafts were the most wonderful family of bipeds right up until the day Ol'Bob got his carrot waxed in the Florida strip mall. 

Belichick must be less than pleased the Krafts are running their mouths that dumping Brady was his big idea. 

Mayo is on a short leash, though anyone taking the job knows that going in. 

This

But we have to all hope this operation by the pats fails in glorious fashion because woody and wayyyyy to many owners look up to these clowns.

From what I understand Krafts son basically has last say 😂😂

14 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Does her commitment to "community-based organizations focused on issues of social justice" extend to Asian immigrant women giving handies to wrinkly rich guys in strip malls?

There wasn’t much talk about winning football games yesterday. Kraft didn’t look great either.

We all laugh now when in all likelihood they draft the QB of their future and compete for a wild card while we’re a 40-something year old Achilles from cleaning house in 12 months  

I hate when I channel my inner Bitonti but 35+ years rooting for this team does that to you 

11 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Oh my

Yeah, but....

Might have to resurrect the Jet Hater's website.

Anywho, P@r$ells infamous "want to cook dinner; at least they let you shop for the some of the groceries." is disingenuous.  There were a few Giants that migrated to New England.

As far as Belichick goes, Bill did "shop for the groceries" and it was only his draft failures and OC fiasco that brought the Krafts into the kitchen. 

I think the Patriots are Robert's favorite bauble.  He can rub elbows with Meek Mill, Kenny Chesney and Bon Jovi on any given Sunday.  With that being said, he does not have a weekly presser like Jerry.  He is far from a meddling owner. 

11 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

There wasn’t much talk about winning football games yesterday. Kraft didn’t look great either.

Dude sounded old.

13 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Asked why Jonathan wasn’t in attendance, even though he was expected to be, the Patriots owner explained, “He really is running all the Kraft Group companies, and something has come up today that’s very important.”

lol. Who’s running the Pats? The pig is officially cremated. 

Sounds like some Korn ferry level sh*t going on.

Seeing this I don't know how to conclude the Mayo hire is anything but a palate cleanser between Belichick and the real hire. It makes zero sense to bring in somebody who has no football background to dive into a fake GM position to oversee everything if he's considered a long term solution. If Mayo's really the guy, they'd hire a GM out of football and let Mayo hire his coaching staff. She's coming in to hold together as much of the staff as they can, take out the trash and give Kraft a year to seriously interview new candidates for GM and head coach. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

robyn_glaser-1.png

suck my dick GIF

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, rex-n-effect said:

Seeing this I don't know how to conclude the Mayo hire is anything but a palate cleanser between Belichick and the real hire. It makes zero sense to bring in somebody who has no football background to dive into a fake GM position to oversee everything if he's considered a long term solution. If Mayo's really the guy, they'd hire a GM out of football and let Mayo hire his coaching staff. She's coming in to hold together as much of the staff as they can, take out the trash and give Kraft a year to seriously interview new candidates for GM and head coach. 

Fair points.

It is not like it is unprecedented.  Vrabel had like 6 years of coaching experience before becoming the HC. 

This just reminds me of a reporter that asked Vrabel about his lack of coaching experience when he became a HC?  He replied by questioning whether his 10+ years in the NFL counted for anything.  HE was a Patriot during some good times as a player and a coach when the team slid.  He is probably more attuned to what is wrong the team then an outsider.  Does this mean he will succeed?  No.  I think this is more like the Ravens and Steelers did with Harbaugh and Tomlin.  Hire a guy that can learn on the job and cover your HC job for the next 20+ years.

Plus, he will not be the GM.  Kraft has said as much.  

6 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

Fair points.

It is not like it is unprecedented.  Vrabel had like 6 years of coaching experience before becoming the HC. 

This just reminds me of a reporter that asked Vrabel about his lack of coaching experience when he became a HC?  He replied by questioning whether his 10+ years in the NFL counted for anything.  HE was a Patriot during some good times as a player and a coach when the team slid.  He is probably more attuned to what is wrong the team then an outsider.  Does this mean he will succeed?  No.  I think this is more like the Ravens and Steelers did with Harbaugh and Tomlin.  Hire a guy that can learn on the job and cover your HC job for the next 20+ years.

Plus, he will not be the GM.  Kraft has said as much.  

This is fair. But begs the question; who specifically is making draft and free agent decisions? Sure they have scouting in place but is a specific personnel guy, Kraft Jr. or Mayo making the call?

Off picking Zach Wilson, less said the better. Blame Brick Johnson?