Sounds like Belichick is headed to Atlanta

35 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Humorless?  No.  Rule followers to the no politics rule Max repeatedly asks for?  Definitely. 

My joking response to another post wasnt even remotely meant to be political. It's a part of pop culture and has been for awhile but if you feel the need to clutch your pearls and make it political well then you go right ahead and do so.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

My joking response to another post wasnt even remotely meant to be political. It's a part of pop culture and has been for awhile but if you feel the need to clutch your pearls and make it political well then you go right ahead and do so.

Right? It's like you give out jokes and they demand you take them back. I think there's a phrase for that but I can't remember what it is.

5 hours ago, section314 said:

Arthur Blank is the best owner in the NFL. 

One of the best, yes... He will stay out of BB's way.

How is BB going to get a QB ???

My money is on him drafting JJ McCarthy or working a deal for Fields. 

Or maybe he snatches Alt or Fashanu out from under the Jets to screw them again.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kleckineau said:

Riiiiight.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kleckineau said:

Pearls ??? There are better things to clutch... 

I have mixed feelings.  Having suffered at the hands of Belichick and the Pats for so many years, I am not anxious to see him succeed.

However, I live in Georgia, and usually cheer for the Falcons over anyone but the Jets.  Would like them to have more success.

But, I think it will take two to three years for Belichick to put his stamp on a new organization, even one with a quality roster.  I don't know, at his age, if he has that kind of time.  For most people at his age, energy and mental acuity are diminish, sometimes quickly.  Father time marches on, and never loses.