~~~Sunday NFL Playoff Football Games - Path to the Superbowl~~~ 01/28

1 minute ago, DJF71 said:

Chiefs did a great job today making Lamar a passer.  Took away his running and you find out Lamar is not a good thrower. 

That didn’t happen though. Lamar refused to run and every time he did he looked hesitant and confused 

1 minute ago, DJF71 said:

Chiefs did a great job today making Lamar a passer.  Took away his running and you find out Lamar is not a good thrower. 

Did the Chiefs take away the running game, or did Todd Monken do that.  6 running plays to RBs in this game.

Just now, Mogglez said:

Extinguishing this extremely weird idea that Lamar Jackson is not to blame for what has occurred on the field today, which is something that you’ve been pushing for the last few pages of this thread.

Nobody said that...I said his team is failing him and he's being asked to do everything and clearly pressing.  Ya'll the fools tripping like he sucks suddenly.

1 minute ago, JustInFudge said:

That's why I cant put this on Lamar....he's pressing...they've been down the whole game and being asked to do everything while being failed by this team.  He's doing it all.   The pick was brutal but he's got more yards then Mahomes this game.   Ya'll tripping.  

Sounds like something people say about Zack Wilson

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Lamar has officially reached playoff choker status, BUT one big issue I have:

the ravens have 14 rushing attempts. 5 were by Lamar Jackson on scrambles. The ravens are the #1 rushing team in the league.

what am I missing? 

They went down 7 to start the game, sh*t their pants, and abandoned any semblance of a gameplan they had to beat the Chiefs.

• Upvote 3

Just now, JustInFudge said:

Nobody said that...I said his team is failing him and he's being asked to do everything and clearly pressing.  Ya'll the fools tripping like he sucks suddenly.

Lamar is a damn good player, but having a really bad day. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JustInFudge said:

That's why I cant put this on Lamar....he's pressing...they've been down the whole game and being asked to do everything while being failed by this team.  He's doing it all.   The pick was brutal but he's got more yards then Mahomes this game.   Ya'll tripping.  

Eh, when you are an MVP - you have to win this game at home, especially after playing so poorly the last time you were the 1 seed.

If they don’t pull this out, this  is a brutal loss that is every bit as bad as any loss Peyton Manning or any other big QB has had on the way to his rings 

2 minutes ago, JustInFudge said:

I should restate that I don’t think he sucks by any stretch of the imagination, but he was awful today and looked like the stage was too big/the lights were too bright.