~~~ Unofficial Super Bowl Thread KC vs SF ~~~

Just now, Paradis said:

Just popped in to say this is a sh*t game. 

and guarantee Joe Jabba the Hut Douglas is thinking “is MVS gonna be a free agent?” 

'That Hardman is a gamer!'  Donovan Smith wants to play here! Kadrius Toney not active?   We should go for him!'

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

As I've said it before the whole taylor swift thing is good for the game of football.

Sure it can be a bit annoying at times and the NFL is milking it but it is opening up the game to a whole lot of fans who never would have been football people but just might find they enjoy the game now.

Taylor Swift VS. Snoop Dog in the Tennie Bopper Football Super Bowl

I just found out that people are all sh*tty about this game because it's "Taylor Swift vs. Nancy Pelosi" and that actually makes me happy that people are so insane that things like this waste space in their brains.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Origen said:

I just found out that people are all sh*tty about this game because it's "Taylor Swift vs. Nancy Pelosi" and that actually makes me happy that people are so insane that things like this waste space in their brains.

1d670e80ccd1535758e877a4d944e686.thumb.jpg.01788fbb8f0e6beacac607946cbe4667.jpg

Nope.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Origen said:

Both useless people!