The next Diva

6 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Please trade for him so he can get part ownership and in some convuluted way force out Woody and then for the first time in 50 years this franchise will have a fighting chance with new ownership and a good (?) qb. 

The only way to force out Woody would be to send him back to Great Britain and lock him up in one of those old torture racks in the Tower of London.  Shoulda happened the first time he went over there. 

torture+rack.jpg

Just now, Dcat said:

The only way to force out Woody would be to send him back to Great Britain and lock him up in one of those old torture racks in the Tower of London.  Shoulda happened the first time he went over there. 

I was thinking he would use some of the connections he has made living in south central to step to Woody to take his chain and Woody in an attempt to grow a pair fights back and sadly is beat up so badly he decides that football (and diamond necklaces)are no longer his thing and retires. 

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

These rumors have been floating the either for a while and Williams’ camp has denied them, but if I’m Williams, no WAY do I want any part of playing for the Bears. Eberflus is already on the hot seat and Shane Waldron stinks. He’d have a bunch of good receivers in Washington and Kliff running the spread for him, plus it’s his hometown. 

I thought Brady and the Raiders already put that player with part ownership of the team they play for to rest. Can't those fools just ask their Billionare Uncle to call in a favor? 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

These rumors have been floating the either for a while and Williams’ camp has denied them, but if I’m Williams, no WAY do I want any part of playing for the Bears. Eberflus is already on the hot seat and Shane Waldron stinks. He’d have a bunch of good receivers in Washington and Kliff running the spread for him, plus it’s his hometown. 

It would be ironic if the Bears could be on the other side of a trade like they made to go up one spot to get a guy that the team trading in front of you wouldn’t ever take.😎

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Dcat said:

torture+rack.jpg

Or give Jack Bauer and CTU a call.😎

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Dcat said:

torture+rack.jpg

As a Brit, I endorse this message.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Dcat said:

torture+rack.jpg

Put him in West Ham kit and leave him in South London, preferably near Millwall's ground. 

Failing that, make him ambassador to Afghanistan or Somalia.

The consensus top pick refusing to play for the team that drafts him is one of those things that gets talked about every year that almost never actually happens. 

Assuming the Bears don’t trade down, Williams will almost certainly be a Bear in April. 

• Upvote 2

He’s very talented but I don’t think the difference between him and the next 2 guys is as big as he thinks 

with that said these are old rumors. Any direct evidence that he’s actually said this ?

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

that figures

You can add the Washington Post and LA Times to the list of newspapers that rank below the NY Post.  The Huffington Post too, if you can call it a newspaper.  More like printed toilet paper. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

You can add the Washington Post and LA Times to the list of newspapers that rank below the NY Post.  The Huffington Post too, if you can call it a newspaper.  More like printed toilet paper. 

They're certainly no FOX, Newsmax or OAN.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, THE BARON said:

If you are looking for the world view of a 28 year old private schooled trustafarian, the Times is great. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

The few other times the top pick in the draft has done this it's worked out great for them. Media and fans call them brats, entitled...etc, and at the end of the day it turns out Elway and Manning knew the business, what what they wanted and what they were doing. Can't blame Williams at all.

• Upvote 3