Aaron Rodgers wants to play 4 more years

35 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

yes he looks 55 but moves like a 65 i agree

I was correcting the poster that said it was 65 years since our Super Bowl when in reality it has been 55 years. It had nothing to do with Aaron Rodgers, your senility is showing.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, JustInFudge said:

Rumor is he was big into penis enlarging pills.  He low key endorsed a particular brand but you had to have been a client of theirs to know, so it never really got around.  Or so I hear.  Not my most solid of sources hence, the "rumor" part.  

Keep me posted if you hear more. For a friend. A very, very close friend.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Joejet said:

I was correcting the poster that said it was 65 years since our Super Bowl when in reality it has been 55 years. It had nothing to do with Aaron Rodgers, your senility is showing.

I know. Just play along

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Rodgers don’t feel like a jet to me at all and after watching parts of this latest interview I now understand why:

all of rodgers greatness was in a GB uniform. All we got was 4 measly snaps of old man trying to do to much.

Until Rodgers has some greatness in a Jets uniform all he is to me is the latest washed up vet taking advantage of our gullible owner 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

22 hours ago, Arsis said:

9 months isn't almost a year.

Nine months just like 10 months, which he’s a few days from 10 months, is a year.  
Have no idea what kind of calculations you’re using.  10 months is like a year.

• WTF? 1

20 hours ago, HighPitch said:

no 

but i like how you conveniently left out the part of my quote that is crucial : "Because the man could pass for a 55 year old. He looks haggard and awful"

Use your eyes dude he can pass for a 55 year old man. Tom brady is youthful looking and could pass for 39. give it a rest. Its a big deal

I ignored the ridiculous idea that he looks and more importantly moves around like a 55 year old.  WTF does what his face looks like has to do with his ability to play football?  
It’s not a big deal. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

You cant wait to see our fanbase miserable?  Did you just become a Jets fan? 
I thought I wrote what the cause of the misery would be. That's not something you see everyday....Jet fans unhappy because the team is doing well with a player they hate.

7 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

When did that rule go into effect and how many QBs over 35 have played at a level you'd want since that rule went into effect?

Does this clear it up for you?

Or this?

Or this?

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Does this clear it up for you?

Or this?

Or this?

No, because for some reason you refuse to answer the question and post random other things like that masks the fact that you won't answer the question.

No one is fooled by your act. You just 'hope' for this thing to be true and never had any idea if it was.

Feel free to post a real answer or keep up the silly vague act if that actually makes you feel better.

Here they are again:

1. Name the rule and date it was enacted

Your links to youtube videos don't actually answer that, but I get it. Real answers are difficult.

7 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

No, because for some reason you refuse to answer the question and post random other things like that masks the fact that you won't answer the question.

No one is fooled by your act. You just 'hope' for this thing to be true and never had any idea if it was.

Feel free to post a real answer or keep up the silly vague act if that actually makes you feel better.

Here they are again:

1. Name the rule and date it was enacted

Your links to youtube videos don't actually answer that, but I get it. Real answers are difficult.

LMAO!

15 hours ago, oatmeal said:

Rodgers don’t feel like a jet to me at all and after watching parts of this latest interview I now understand why:

all of rodgers greatness was in a GB uniform. All we got was 4 measly snaps of old man trying to do to much.

Until Rodgers has some greatness in a Jets uniform all he is to me is the latest washed up vet taking advantage of our gullible owner 

He was very good at camp and his 15 preseason snaps but I get what you are saying. He looked like an old man at football fantasy camp in his jets helmet. Can’t explain it but he looked great in the packers gear but looked like he aged 12 years in his jets gear. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

33 minutes ago, Larz said:

He was very good at camp and his 15 preseason snaps but I get what you are saying. He looked like an old man at football fantasy camp in his jets helmet. Can’t explain it but he looked great in the packers gear but looked like he aged 12 years in his jets gear. 

This

16 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I ignored the ridiculous idea that he looks and more importantly moves around like a 55 year old.  WTF does what his face looks like has to do with his ability to play

You intentionally edited my quote. For whatever reason. That’s weird. 

I get it hes ananomoly. He has an old mans face and wrinkles but the body of a high school senior. Got it! 

maybe when they unfreeze ted williams head, sew it onto a young mans body and bring him back to life in 2089 he can get a job as a qb for the ny jets as well

16 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Jimmy G would be a lock for the HOF going by @HighPitch logic.

I never said anything about beauty. 

Im saying that there is a correlation between physical looks and shape.

Brady to this day has a babyface. Hes in great shape as well. Your face ages with your body. A 30 year old that looks 50 probably is not in great shape. A 50 year old that looks 30 probably has a great healthy body. This is common sense but you and that nut are soiling your panties at the concept

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Jimmy G would be a lock for the HOF going by @HighPitch logic.

I never said anything about beauty. 

Im saying that there is a correlation between physical looks and shape.

Brady to this day has a babyface. Hes in great shape as well. Your face ages with your body. A 30 year old that looks 50 probably is not in great shape. A 50 year old that looks 30 probably has a great healthy body. This is common sense but you and that nut are soiling your panties at the concept

19 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

You intentionally edited my quote. For whatever reason. That’s weird. 

I get it hes ananomoly. He has an old mans face and wrinkles but the body of a high school senior. Got it! 

maybe when they unfreeze ted williams head, sew it onto a young mans body and bring him back to life in 2089 he can get a job as a qb for the ny jets as well

Just saying there is NO correlation between physical looks and the kind of shape Rodgers or Brady was in.  That’s all.

13 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Just saying there is NO correlation between physical looks and the kind of shape Rodgers or Brady was in.  That’s all.

OK that’s to me is a foolish argument that is completely lacking in any sort of common sense. You are in denial and that’s the bottom line.

3 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

OK that’s to me is a foolish argument that is completely lacking in any sort of common sense. You are in denial and that’s the bottom line.

That foolish argument is your words quoted with a NO added in by me.  
I have no clue what I’m in denial over.  His face doesn’t prove he’s in or not in shape.  And that’s the bottom line

18 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I have no clue what I’m in denial over.  His face doesn’t prove he’s in or not in shape.  And that’s the bottom line

it does not prove anything that I will agree. but it suggests something. OK this has run its course 

32 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Is his Achilles in shape?

18 hours ago, JustInFudge said:

Rumor is he was big into penis enlarging pills.  He low key endorsed a particular brand but you had to have been a client of theirs to know, so it never really got around.  Or so I hear.  Not my most solid of sources hence, the "rumor" part.  

Fair, after all he was shorter  than Zach Wilson. 

30DD478B-CE68-43BB-BA39-D1BD7796CD26.jpeg

28 starting qbs in the league dont have a single grey hair! news at 11
I got my first gray hair when I was around 30. This argument is one of the more terrible ones on this forum and that's saying something.
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, bicketybam said:
1 hour ago, HighPitch said:
28 starting qbs in the league dont have a single grey hair! news at 11

I got my first gray hair when I was around 30. This argument is one of the more terrible ones on this forum and that's saying something.

disagree and being that i am way smarter than you and 95% of this board that makes me right.

so, can we agree with this statement as being reasonable:

In the NFL, the vast majority of player retire by the age that AR is now where he is just starting his career with the jets.

Is that fair? reasonable? because if you say it is, you should be concerned 

• Upvote 1