Possible Suitor for Wilson

3 hours ago, Matt39 said:

The Jets miscalculated Wilson, his ability, and his desire to move across the country and step in and be a professional football player. That also doesn’t absolve Wilson of taking for granted the opportunity of getting selected second overall and being handed the starting job. He could have done a lot more. His inner circle was also an issue. Both sides are at fault. The Jets were afraid of giving him expectations or tough love (and we’ve speculated why) but everything Zach wanted he was basically given, including his personal coach on the staff and the firing of Lefleur.

you have become the strangest poster on the board, and that is not easy here, congrats on that

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

you have become the strangest poster on the board, and that is not easy here, congrats on that

Not sure how that’s your takeaway from what I wrote. But ok. Carry on Wayne.

20 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Not sure how that’s your takeaway from what I wrote. But ok. Carry on Wayne.

your takeaway is emo nonsense. You think Andy Reid would continue to start a QB who in your words doesnt know the playbook? You live in some bizarre world where you scour the Utah daily gazzette (probably naked) and if ZW is as uncommitted as you say, even though many others have said the complete opposite, the ones playing him are a far bigger problem than him. he will be gone they wont, they can draft another idiot and waste another 3 years, hopefully you have access to their local newspaper too

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

your takeaway is emo nonsense. You think Andy Reid would continue to start a QB who in your words doesnt know the playbook? You live in some bizarre world where you scour the Utah daily gazzette (probably naked) and if ZW is as uncommitted as you say, even though many others have said the complete opposite, the ones playing him are a far bigger problem than him. he will be gone they wont, they can draft another idiot and waste another 3 years, hopefully you have access to their local newspaper too

I was pretty clear that it was a collective failure 

28 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

lol, Im coming for the ones who matter, ZW is irrelevant, the people who drafted him do, and all you bozos ignore them and attack the irrelevant ones

• Haha 1

On 4/15/2024 at 6:25 PM, Flea Flicking Frank said:

lol, Im coming for the ones who matter, ZW is irrelevant, the people who drafted him do, and all you bozos ignore them and attack the irrelevant ones

As long as ZW is third on our qb depth chart behind a 40 year old qb coming off a major leg injury who is more worried about off the field nonsense and another injury prone qb he is not irrelevant.  Zach is very realistically going to be starting games for the jets at some point next season 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

As long as ZW is third on our qb depth chart behind a 40 year old qb coming off a major leg injury who is more worried about off the field nonsense and another injury prone qb he is not irrelevant.  Zach is very realistically going to be starting games for the jets at some point next season 

if you are on your 3rd starting QB of the season, and you are expecting something from them, that is crazy. This is more emotional than anything, nobody puts real resources into a 3rd qb, you get the boyles of the world and we saw Boyle in this offense, it was probably worse than ZW. But again, ZW is not going to be on the roster this year, its all you and your lunatic posse's emo that is worried about this

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

if you are on your 3rd starting QB of the season, and you are expecting something from them, that is crazy. This is more emotional than anything, nobody puts real resources into a 3rd qb, you get the boyles of the world and we saw Boyle in this offense, it was probably worse than ZW. But again, ZW is not going to be on the roster this year, its all you and your lunatic posse's emo that is worried about this

I heard this same garbage last offseason.  “If Zach is playing our season is over anyway so who cares”

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

We were told that Rodgers' arrival last year reduced Zach to irrelevance, and some of these smooth brains want to double down on that a year later.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rich Thornburgh said:

I heard this same garbage last offseason.  “If Zach is playing our season is over anyway so who cares”

you do realize they brought in a real # 2 QB in Taylor this year, they did not have that last year. Stop being so emo, I like logical Rich much more than emo rich

• Haha 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

We were told that Rodgers' arrival last year reduced Zach to irrelevance, and some of these smooth brains want to double down on that a year later.

Let’s be honest.  They still think Zach is going to be something in the NFL

• Upvote 1

Just now, Flea Flicking Frank said:

you do realize they brought in a real # 2 QB in Taylor this year, they did not have that last year. Stop being so emo, I like logical Rich much more than emo rich

Tyrod is made of glass and is a running qb so he is a lock to get injured.  Anyways I hope Zach finally vindicates you and Chris Simms I’m sure he will 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Tyrod is made of glass and is a running qb so he is a lock to get injured.  Anyways I hope Zach finally vindicates you and Chris Simms I’m sure he will 

Zach will start as the #3 QB by game 8-10.   Zero refund, vindication or hope will be available. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

The issue with retaining Wilson is it prevents you from drafting a QB, who by default would be better than Wilson. So you can’t say the season would definitely be over with a rookie QB.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Matt39 said:

The issue with retaining Wilson is it prevents you from drafting a QB, who by default would be better than Wilson. So you can’t say the season would definitely be over with a rookie QB.

Got a bad feeling we will be Sucking for Sanders by next November 

The optics of Wilson being on the roster for the 2024 season will be nauseating and just more gross incompetence by the Jets front office and the latest in a long line of things that indicate how terrible they've been at running this team. JD  and Woody need to take the full L and get him out of here no matter what it takes. He is the poster boy for everything that has been wrong with this team under Woody Johnson and his mere presence in the locker room is a net negative.  He has 1000% worn out his welcome here. This team will supposedly be competing for a division title and a long playoff run and whiny little bitch Zack with all his entitlement and smugness shouldn't be anywhere near the Jets locker room to become a distraction. F**k this guy already!

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

vindicates me? in what way? becasue I havent been a little emo bitch running around crying how bad he sucks? And I will keep saying you want to fix the QB position, get the right coach, getting rid of ZW does not fix the QB position, getting a good QB fixes it, not getting rid of bad ones. Its only you emo little girls who don/t follow logic

49 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

in no way does it prvent you from drafting a QB, this is you sitting around in your underoos refreshing the Utah daily gazette every 3 seconds hoping to find the next mention of ZW.

What does prevent us from drafting a QB is we have an awful regime who has no idea what they are looking at in a QB so they went out and mortgaged several years by trading for AR.

You can easily draft a QB, ZW has zero to do with that, but drafting a qb with this regime is a flat out wasted draft pick

27 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

The optics of Wilson being on the roster for the 2024 season will be nauseating and just more gross incompetence by the Jets front office and the latest in a long line of things that indicate how terrible they've been at running this team. JD  and Woody need to take the full L and get him out of here no matter what it takes. He is the poster boy for everything that has been wrong with this team under Woody Johnson and his mere presence in the locker room is a net negative.  He has 1000% worn out his welcome here. This team will supposedly be competing for a division title and a long playoff run and whiny little bitch Zack with all his entitlement and smugness shouldn't be anywhere near the Jets locker room to become a distraction. F**k this guy already!

Best Friends Bff GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

The optics of Wilson being on the roster for the 2024 season will be nauseating

Counterpoint:  What "optics"?  In this scenario, he'd be the inactive/P.S. #3 QB and never be seen on camera on gamedays.

Is it your view that Aaron Rodgers will in some way lose the locker room to a busted P.S. #3 QB's "entitled" attitude?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Counterpoint:  What "optics"?  In this scenario, he'd be the inactive/P.S. #3 QB and never be seen on camera on gamedays.

Is it your view that Aaron Rodgers will in some way lose the locker room to a busted P.S. #3 QB's "entitled" attitude?

holy sh*t, logic on a Jets board related to ZW, Im stunned

12 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

in no way does it prvent you from drafting a QB, this is you sitting around in your underoos refreshing the Utah daily gazette every 3 seconds hoping to find the next mention of ZW.

What does prevent us from drafting a QB is we have an awful regime who has no idea what they are looking at in a QB so they went out and mortgaged several years by trading for AR.

You can easily draft a QB, ZW has zero to do with that, but drafting a qb with this regime is a flat out wasted draft pick

They aren’t carrying 4 QBs. The owner has also said they aren’t cutting him.