JetNation 2024 Mock Draft - Discussion

I really wasn't looking to pick an RB but my targets went in last few picks. Sometimes just got to go BPA especially when Mattison & Abdullah are looking at substantial game time currently.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Wait a minute.  Literally?

Yea, I’m home now. I was on my way to PT (I pulled an Aaron Rodgers a few months ago and I’m still recovering) after dropping my daughter off at MMA practice. I was trying to get my pick in before it started. It last two hours so I didn’t want everyone waiting. I had everything set up. 

18 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Driving and I don’t have my glasses but I think I did that correctly 

As an insurance guy, this is troubling on several different levels.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Dcat said:

but he was on the clock!

totes-ridic-do-not-attempt.gif

That’s pretty accurate lol. I do a lot of work from my phone that I can’t do when I’m in the field so I do it while I’m driving. Unless someone else is with me then for some reason they insist on driving. 

11 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

The thing is @T0mShane is super cool and doesnt take things personally here and can take a ribbing when he being dicked around by the likes of NY MIck The Dick.

Don’t be so humble. Your dick is legendary. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Don’t be so humble. Your dick is legendary. 🤣🤣🤣

Speaking of dicks, I'd vote for you as President seeing how you follow in Aarons' ayahuasca's footsteps but you'd have to run against@32EBoozer who would be a formidable opponent. That is of course if he could pass the incredibly difficlt cognitive test. 

Give it a shot @32EBoozer “Person, woman, man, camera, TV,” 

9 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Speaking of dicks, I'd vote for you as President seeing how you follow in Aarons' ayahuasca's footsteps but you'd have to run against@32EBoozer who would be a formidable opponent. That is of course if he could pass the incredibly difficlt cognitive test. 

Listen.... my mental acquity should not be questioned just because I traded back and took Michael Mayer as Jets GM last year at #18!! 

And how did I get sucked into a @T0mShane @Maynard13 manhood measurement contest?

• Haha 1

• Lith unpinned this topic