Is Breece Hall the best running back in the AFC?

Top 5 for sure. I think Chubb is the best right now, Taylor and Henry right on his heels. Another year of Breece would cement him at 1, but I don’t agree with putting him there until he demonstrates season over season dominance. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Top 5 for sure. I think Chubb is the best right now, Taylor and Henry right on his heels. Another year of Breece would cement him at 1, but I don’t agree with putting him there until he demonstrates season over season dominance. 

Chubb? Even after the horrific injury?  I wouldn’t be entirely shocked if he retired after next season 

• Upvote 2

Breece finished 4th in the NFL in yards from scrimmage behind the Jets makeshift OLine and on the ‘heels’ of an Achilles tear.  

Yes, he’s the best in the AFC.  A true HR hitter who can run, catch and block.  The AFC’s version of McCaffrey with bigger play ability.

He’s already one of the best players in the NFL and this year he’ll be recognized as such.  

• Upvote 3

Jets shouldn’t get cute this year.  Go get BPA at #10 which is projected to be Brock Bowers and then add quality depth to the Oline via draft and FA.  

The 49ers would be the only other team I can think of off the top of my head with more than 1 nightmare offensive chess piece.  Brock and Breece will kill you in so many ways.  They shouldn’t be defined as TE or RB, respectively.  They are both offensive weapons.

• Upvote 1

Breece finished 4th in the NFL in yards from scrimmage behind the Jets makeshift OLine and on the ‘heels’ of an Achilles tear.  
Yes, he’s the best in the AFC.  A true HR hitter who can run, catch and block.  The AFC’s version of McCaffrey with bigger play ability.
He’s already one of the best players in the NFL and this year he’ll be recognized as such.  

ACL tear
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Chubb? Even after the horrific injury?  I wouldn’t be entirely shocked if he retired after next season 

Until we have evidence he cannot return, I think he’s earned the benefit of the doubt. So does the author or he wouldn’t be on the list.

6 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Playing on an offensee that no one is afraid of them throwing makes this a non-question honestly. If we get adequate to substantial  QB play Breece will feast!

How about if we add adequate or substantially OL play into that mix?  

• Upvote 1