****The Official Day 3 of the 2024 NFL Draft****

I’d rather not see a QB in the fourth round. I’ll be happy for those of you who would, but OG, DT, S/LB, RB, or even another WR would make me happier. Fourth round QB is such a long shot to amount to anything, and I wouldn’t be excited about Hackett trying to develop one. 
Good point

Sent from my TFY-LX3 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

The Jets said the Mr Irrelevant pick is not for sale. haha. I love it. That's the pick that will change our franchises fortune.

I would be very surprised if we don't take a QB there.  I think it's now an honor to have that pick and try to get the next Purdy.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, slats said:

I’d rather not see a QB in the fourth round. I’ll be happy for those of you who would, but OG, DT, S/LB, RB, or even another WR would make me happier. Fourth round QB is such a long shot to amount to anything, and I wouldn’t be excited about Hackett trying to develop one. 

You don't want a James Morgan like qb on the team 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sarge4Tide said:

The Texas Tech safety may have been on the Jets radar.  1st potential pick off the board here in the 4th

enough with filling Saleh coffers - let him work for a living and make due with what he has

Offense

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Taking a QB in the 4th is like the dumbest thing you can do

With our last pick in the 4th, I wouldn't agree.

If we get say, the Safety and another OL (or TE) with the first two 4th, I'd be fine with a #3 QB flier with that last one, since we lack a 5th now.

What I don't want, silly tho you might think it is, is any more of JD's losers as our emergency/#3 QB.  Yes, I'm aware the 'season is over" regardless, but in terms of pure entertainment enjoyment in such a case, I'd rather watch a young prospect than say, the poop JD has stocked at #3 so far (especially last year).

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I love the people that go to day 3 of the draft and cheer the names of players they’ve never heard of.

Have you posted this in all three Draft Day threads now?  Feels like this has been said every day.  

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I love the people that go to day 3 of the draft and cheer the names of players they’ve never heard of.

Read off by rando football fans, lol. I didn’t go to the draft when it was in NY. I went to the bar down the block and drank with the real Jet fans. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Have you posted this in all three Draft Day threads now?  Feels like this has been said every day.  

This is the first time I’ve posted it. I just had the thought when they cut to some random Arizona fan who was acting up.