ZACH WILSON isn’t on the Jets anymore discussion (merged)

My prediction of Zack being out of football completely after his rookie contract ends still stands. F this guy already. 
Why is he even a topic of discussion ?? He's flamed out ... Unless he resurfaces Geno style.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

What if I told you ... you're already in it?

Lol.. seems like at least 50% of the threads devolve into the Zach quagmire.

• Upvote 1

Likely Wilson and Darnold would have sucked even with a legitimate coaching staff but both played behind God-awful protection. Coming out of school, facing an oncoming NFL pass rush behind turnstile oline play... you're doomed.

• Thumb Down 1

Likely Wilson and Darnold would have sucked even with a legitimate coaching staff but both played behind God-awful protection. Coming out of school, facing an oncoming NFL pass rush behind turnstile oline play... you're doomed.
Pretty much this ...Sanchez had decent protection until the year of the Ravens Massacre ... He benefited from it .. but it didn't make him a better QB in his case.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JKlecko said:

I am the exact opposite on those two.  Darnold never showed me anything here even though statistically he was better than Zach.  At least I never saw Zach just throw the ball up for grabs into triple and quadruple coverage as I did with Darnold, and Zach never complained about seing ghosts. 

1) He definitely threw it up for grabs as a rookie.  MLF and Hackett were forced to neuter him.  He still managed to fumble the ball 11 times in 12 games last season.

2) No, he didn't complain about "seeing ghosts", but he did complain about the wind.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

He needs a coach with an extremely simplified offense. He doesn’t have the brain capacity to think and analyze under pressure. 

You can’t run a simple offense in the nfl.  The players are too experienced and savvy that’s why they are there.  The coaches spend months studying tape.  That’s why Darron freaking Lee the worst jet linebacker I have ever watched looked like Lawrence Taylor week 1 2018 because idiot Matt Patricia forgot to change hand and arm signals 

• Upvote 3

LOL Zach did Denzel Mims dirty here 😂

Depriving the 2nd round bust his chance at a regular season NFL TD 🤣

Timmy Boyle could have made this throw 

The ZW lifers will say it’s the OL’s fault for not giving him 24 seconds to calmly survey the field like in his halcyon BYU days

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

LOL Zach did Denzel Mims dirty here 😂

Depriving the 2nd round bust his chance at a regular season NFL TD 🤣

Timmy Boyle could have made this throw 

The ZW lifers will say it’s the OL’s fault for not giving him 24 seconds to calmly survey the field like in his halcyon BYU days

This ain’t coastal Carolina pal