92 members have voted

1. 1. Whither Rodgers?

• RFK Jr fundraiser in Cali
    • European vacation
    • Ayahuasca trip/Darkness retreat
    • Minor surgery/injury related
    • Who cares/quiet quitting is fine now
    • Other

My only hope is that you guys are laughing about this rather than taking it seriously. If you are actually mad about this, it is a group of grown men getting paid ridiculous amounts of money to throw around a ball.

37 minutes ago, Drums said:

My only hope is that you guys are laughing about this rather than taking it seriously. If you are actually mad about this, it is a group of grown men getting paid ridiculous amounts of money to throw around a ball.

I don’t think anybody is truly angry here but @bicketybam

Most with common sense knew Rod would eventually drag us like he been dragging GB all these years, so now that it’s starting we are just are getting our lulz

• Upvote 3

It’s kind of annoying how many annoying stories there are around Rodgers and we have gotten four snaps. It’s like knowing you have a crazy hot girlfriend who is clearly nuts but she is your only shot at every having sex with a ten, because you’re a 4 and you don’t have that much money. You played hanky panky but didn’t get what you wished for so you hang on and defend her until you get it.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Wit said:

It’s kind of annoying how many annoying stories there are around Rodgers and we have gotten four snaps. It’s like knowing you have a crazy hot girlfriend who is clearly nuts but she is your only shot at every having sex with a ten, because you’re a 4 and you don’t have that much money. You played hanky panky but didn’t get what you wished for so you hang on and defend her until you get it.

would you say this imaginary 10 is likely to pick fights with random crack heads?

4 minutes ago, Wit said:

Reported for personal attack

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Max noooooooo

I guess the lead up to this was important? I didn't read any of it but two people reported the dickety comment so I replied to that part.

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

Why do you always have to be a d-head? Seriously I didn't read the back and forth here but give me a break already with this crap.

Oh please man. Really not getting into this but I’d encourage you to read the “back and forth” if you can stomach it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

59 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Oh please man. Really not getting into this but I’d encourage you to read the “back and forth” if you can stomach it. 

Yeah sounds like this one is on me. Had others tell me I should have read the exchange, my bad.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Drums said:

All this pent up frustration from 50 years of Jets ineptitude has to be focused on something. If we didn't bitch and moan about Rodgers and all of the other Jets minutia, we'd be slamming beers and throwing our money at hookers and blow every day of the week. 

• Haha 1