Jets plan to give Tyron Smith “lots of rest days” in training camp.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

T0m didn’t turn on Rex until he saw the reaction I was getting burning the fat slob down and then he formed his PG version of my schtick. Facts.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

We are spirit animals. I don’t even remember throw gasoline on the fire two posts ago.

Ahhhhh, that’s better! 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Go FIND those posts, you weasel. I’m the world’s most staunch Eric Mangini lover, but I was “fellating” Rex, who was set to undo all of Mangini’s foundation-building? Eat some ass. But while you’re sifting through that time period, be sure to pull up some of your “Sexy Mexy” Sanchez posts! I forget nothing. 

My first 2 threads on this board were; Trade the entire draft for Matt Stafford and DO NOT draft Sanchez.  I will bump them and tag you.  Then I will find you fellating Rex and when I'm done, and everyone admires my greatness, we will remember this day as another in the long list of days where JN says to themselves, oh wow, this JiF guy, seems to be always right about everything.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

That dinner sounds amazing and you should invite me over, you bastard. But, my memory is awful. I just know that @JustInFudge is on a dial-up connection in a musty office above an unlicensed tattoo shop in Jacksonville and looking for Rex posts will keep him tied up most of the day. 

Alright, this is ironic because legit, my work laptop just crashed.  

but....that just means I have nothing to do now but to go down this rabbit hole and smear your ugly face in it.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JustInFudge said:

My first 2 threads on this board were; Trade the entire draft for Matt Stafford and DO NOT draft Sanchez.  I will bump them and tag you.  Then I will find you fellating Rex and when I'm done, and everyone admires my greatness, we will remember this day as another in the long list of days where JN says to themselves, oh wow, this JiF guy, seems to be always right about everything.

You filthy ******* Jets Insider import!  We knew who you were and the sewage you dragged over!  How dare you smear an OG!  I vividly remember T0m, who I believe was still Tom, railing against the Rex hire.  He was very much in the Ozzie Newsome didn't even give him an interview camp.  I liked Rex but figured he would be a lunatic and was surprised at his level of success. 

• Post of the Week 1

18 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

You filthy ******* Jets Insider import!  We knew who you were and the sewage you dragged over!  How dare you smear an OG!  I vividly remember T0m, who I believe was still Tom, railing against the Rex hire.  He was very much in the Ozzie Newsome didn't even give him an interview camp.  I liked Rex but figured he would be a lunatic and was surprised at his level of success. 

DOM THANK YOU. 

FU @JustInFudge and @Integrity28

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Hmmm. Must be an issue if nobody paying attention to him until he start stealing my material. It happens all the time.

• Haha 2

On 6/24/2024 at 7:28 PM, T0mShane said:

Not to be a doomer, but this doesn’t work. You can have the five besr individual pass blockers in the world on the field on game days, but if they don’t have continuity and cohesion, they’re going to give up free runners all day long. It’s great that Douglas brought in three new starters on the OL, but if they can’t practice together and build some chemistry, they’re doomed. This explains why Smith was on the street for weeks with no offers and had to eat the Jets all-incentives deal. 

“Smith’s practice plan during Jets camp will be heavy on rest days, according to Zack Rosenblatt of TheAthletic.com.

The Jets’ entire starting offensive line for 2024 has never practiced together in the offseason, and it remains to be seen how much work they’ll get together in camp. Right tackle Morgan Moses had pectoral surgery and right guard Alijah Vera-Tucker is recovering from an Achilles injury, so the Jets need their offensive line to get healthy before the season.”

Worked for the Cowboys last year but they obviously had familiarity built up over prior years. Main thing for Smith is building chemistry with Simpson and the TEs; they're going to need to maximize his reps with those guys on days he's out there.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Hmmm. Must be an issue if nobody paying attention to him until he start stealing my material. It happens all the time.

Your material?  Who are you Henny ******* Youngman?  There will still newspapers then and we were all aware of it from before Harbaugh was hired.  There was a lot of chatter about Rex being passed over for a special teams coach in 2008 and how it was because he was too much of a "BRO" that couldn't steer the whole ship.  Shane wasn't an innovator with those thoughts and neither were you. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

My strategy when confronting Sperm Edwards is to keep my powder dry until AI develops to the point where I can use it to stuff him into a locker. 

One of the shortcomings of AI is it doesn't work when you're trying to access it in fetal position on the beer-wet floor underneath a bar table. Strangely coincidental, I'll admit, but it is what it is.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Your material?  Who are you Henny ******* Youngman?  There will still newspapers then and we were all aware of it from before Harbaugh was hired.  There was a lot of chatter about Rex being passed over for a special teams coach in 2008 and how it was because he was too much of a "BRO" that couldn't steer the whole ship.  Shane wasn't an innovator with those thoughts and neither were you. 

Yes I was. What are you some kind of turkey?

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, JustInFudge said:

Alright, this is ironic because legit, my work laptop just crashed.  

but....that just means I have nothing to do now but to go down this rabbit hole and smear your ugly face in it.

What are you rockin?

Dell Latitude or XPS?

Lenovo Thinkpad?

Microsoft Surface?