Football is almost back

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

The NFL needs to find something for fans in between the draft and training camps....such a longggggggggggggggggggggg time.

They can always watch less than talented Canadian football. It's a half step better than HS ball in the northeast US. 

1 minute ago, Maynard13 said:

I think we win the division with that record if we can sweep the Pats and split with the Bills and Fins. 

Pats are going to be bad.  I don’t like what the bills did at WR and now he has the madden curse.  Dolphins always start out hot and then they have to play good teams in bad weather late in the season 

Even if Aaron gets injured we have Tyrod Taylor now.  My biggest concern is actually at WR we need to add a receiver 

• Upvote 3

The NFL needs to find something for fans in between the draft and training camps....such a longggggggggggggggggggggg time.
Makes the season more special ... Like being stranded in the desert ... After a couple days your own piss starts looking like lemonade.b7ca57d8fbdd65fb213d0fb40d74411b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, Maxman said:

This team is so loaded with a 17 game schedule I see them winning 18 games.

4-0 preseason champs with a 12-9 overall record (8-9 regular season).

• Haha 2