Didn’t see this posted: Aaron Rodgers mad at Saleh for calling his absence unexcused?

58 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh the part of the preseason where the real ball-knowers point out that nothing that happens now will matter if the New York Jets simply play expert level football for 23 consecutive weeks and win the Super Bowl. 

I don’t think the preseason has started yet, chap! But at least we have Diana Rossini’s gossip column to keep us informed until we get there! 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 4

27 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

So far this whole Rodgers experiment has been a huge success.... 

Wow, so astute!   Meanwhile, it seems the only experiment that’s been a huge success in the NFL is Patrick Mahomes.  Stupid teams, just find another one of him, right?  Like, idk, Zach Wilson?  Chris Simms said he was Mahomes and really QB1, remember? 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 4

28 minutes ago, JustInFudge said:

I don’t think the preseason has started yet, chap! But at least we have Diana Rossini’s gossip column to keep us informed until we get there! 

There’s just two seasons in this house, punk: preseason and Shark Week

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, JustInFudge said:

Wow, so astute!   Meanwhile, it seems the only experiment that’s been a huge success in the NFL is Patrick Mahomes.  Stupid teams, just find another one of him, right?  Like, idk, Zach Wilson?  Chris Simms said he was Mahomes and really QB1, remember? 

He’s still sore the Jets didn’t instead go with Garoppolo

11 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Never understood the Russini hate. She’s pretty much nailed every part of this. It’s fair to say she has an axe to grind with Rodgers but like 75% of the “lies” shes reported haven’t just been completely believable they’ve played out in front of our faces.

C540045E-76C6-41A6-A9D6-FB9C71102041.thumb.jpeg.e9b6d9c1b2ed7ed1c280a246922f3ab7.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Honestly, I haven’t read too much into this nonsense. It’s a mandatory camp subject to fines. Just because they talked about it doesn’t mean Rodgers shenanigans became excused. He’s had months on end to go visit Egypt. Picking mandatory camp time is inexcusable. 

Again, all this nonsense comes part of the Aaron Rodgers package. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

27 minutes ago, JustInFudge said:

I’m 6’1, 185 and wear a men’s 13 wide, because my feet are long and girthy. 

I'm 6'4" 265 and I'm a 14 wide. Which means I'm the top and you're the bottom.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, bicketybam said:

"Zero impact. We didn't care. He had stuff he had to handle."

Johnson continued forward, reminding the media that Rodgers has attended many voluntary things that he could have skipped without repercussion.

"He was at all the voluntary stuff. It doesn't really make sense to scrutinize a guy who's been at all the stuff he didn't have to be at. Especially a first-ballot Hall of Famer like Aaron Rodgers. He's a great leader that we all look up to."

It’s not like the Ark of the Covenant is going to find itself.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Or perhaps it was Derek Carr. And a case of Kleenex for his girlyman tears, presumably. 

Carr was the smart move.  As bad as he’s been - he would still be better than what we’ve gotten from old man Rodgers. 

• More Ugh 1

9 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

He’s still sore the Jets didn’t instead go with Garoppolo

At this point Garroplo did not cost us two 2nds and trading down in the first and played more than 4 snaps and did not bring legends like Billy turner,tim boyle, randall cobb and allan lazard and nat hackett with him.

Trumpeting that Garapolo is so terrible at this point is very funny considering what we have gotten from rodgers so farm which has 100% been a net negative so far.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

If he’s healthy and plays well who cares.

But for the sake of not creating any stupid drama:  I mean was there absolutely no other time at all in the offseason during which he could have possibly gone to Egypt??🇪🇬 

No.  He needed it to be when Mercury was in Retrograde.

I don’t know whether I’m kidding or not.

• Haha 2