July 27th camp tweets- fans in attendance

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Brece being little over the top bringing his body guard to practice. Holy crap that kid is huge!!!

Imagine what he'll look like after a year in an NFL program. Opposing defenses are going to be f'd getting run over by this beast all gassed down 2 scores.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, JetsFlyer said:

that was his RT kick step and was ridiculously fast.. beautiful feet at +300

That’s Moses. You can see smith with the bands at the end of the clip. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Lith said:

Was going to make a snarky comment that Baldinger finds positive in anything, even something as mundane as a snap before practice.  Then I remembered we have lost games because our Centers could not snap the ball.

Rodgers made a point that the shotgun snaps need to be better the other day, hopefully it’s a just a hiccup in camp. 

2 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

Another day, another good practice with no injuries.

Takk McKinley surging like this is not something I would have expected but the Jets defensive system seems to bring out the best in players. 

Reddick situation sounds like it is close to ending as well. Let’s go

When everything is going this well, maybe Reddick is rethinking his position a little.  A ring can be enticing!

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, JKlecko said:

I love that on one play the D wins, and on the next play, the offense wins.  Players on both units are showing out.  Our offense could wind up being as good as our D.

And neither fail because of incompetence as we are used to

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Color me impressed because I was not a fan of that signing, lol.

Classic guy that knows he is on his last chance after bouncing to many teams and knows he has to really show big in camp.  His ch acne to shine is here with the reddick hold out

5 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I knew Allen was big but this gives perspective I didn't realize 

👀👀

The type of 2nd back some of us have been wanting for a while now.   A big bruiser to go along with breece instead of the michael carters of the world.

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, Joejet said:

To be fair Matt has always liked Rodgers, it’s just everyone else that he hates.

He had him quitting and running for veep. He was also crying about the Egypt trip. Maybe I'll let him run alongside the bandwagon for now.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Rodgers is extremely turnover-averse and tolerates zero freelancing from his receivers because it leads to INTs. Davante Adams had this issue early on in GB and Rodgers reportedly tortured him about it. One of the knocks on Wilson pre-draft was that he isn’t a precise route-runner and makes sh*t up as he goes on any given play, even though it results in him getting open consistently. 

• Upvote 3