Would You Rather: Super Bowl vs. Money Edition

Would You Rather: Superbowl vs. Money Edition  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which Would You Rather Have?

• 25% of your annual salary deposited into your account tomorrow
    • Jets Super Bowl in 2024

• Barry McCockinner changed the title to Would You Rather: Super Bowl vs. Money Edition

Do you mean I get 25% more salary for that year?  So for example if I earned 1 million dollars a year then I'd earn 1,250,000 that year?  Or do you mean that I get 25% of my annual salary deposited right now but then I earn less the rest of the year to make up for it? Also, is the premise that the Jets make it to the Super Bowl and we don't know what happens?  Or is it a Jets' Super Bowl victory?

• WTF? 1
  • More Ugh 1

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Do you mean I get 25% more salary for that year?  So for example if I earned 1 million dollars a year then I'd earn 1,250,000 that year?  Or do you mean that I get 25% of my annual salary deposited right now but then I earn less the rest of the year to make up for it? Also, is the premise that the Jets make it to the Super Bowl and we don't know what happens?  Or is it a Jets' Super Bowl victory?

It's a tax free gift of 25% of your annual salary 

30 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Watching the Jets win the Super Bowl with @Jet Nut by my side, as father and son, with all that we have been through, means more to me than any amount of money.  It’s not even close.

I don't think it's clarified that the Jets even win the Super Bowl. The option is "Jets Super Bowl in 2024".  Does that mean "victory" or "appearance" (with the chance to win)?