Quinnen Williams shows up 45 minutes late for Jim Rome interview, refuses to answer questions unrelated to product he's paid to promote

17 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Q was pretty lame.  You have to give an interview for the free plug.  I agreed with everything Rome said until he started saying, "Jet gonna Jet".  

WTF does that mean?  

What do you think it means?

23 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Q doesn’t seem like the sharpest knife in the drawer, but it’s nice to hear all of the guys on the board who are friendly with him think he’s a great kid.

He's one of the top players on the team and no one gives a sh*t about Jim Rome and his wadded up panties. 

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Conditional love , we top 5 D? Q is absolutely right! If not? Don’t  care really! 

If you whispered the words "Tommy Cutlets" last season GG would fly out of the woodwork to defend they guy, but it's a bad thing that Jet fans don't care if Q screwed up Rome's interview. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Jim Rome is a punk 🤡😂

Thought he / his show was canceled like a decade ago 😂

Rome is one of those shock jock guys in the good ole boys club who seems to continue to get paid forever despite having zero audience.  Like an older Craig Carton or younger Don Imus

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, ARodJetsFan said:

Jim Rome is a pile of hot-steaming garbage.

If I was Q, I wouldn't have even agreed to the interview.

Q likely took money from the Collegiate Licensing Company and agreed to do publicity. So it's strange.

If he didn't want to do interviews to promote the product then why agree to it? If I take money from someone to do something then I do it regardless of whether I want to or not.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Q was pretty lame.  You have to give an interview for the free plug.  I agreed with everything Rome said until he started saying, "Jet gonna Jet".  

WTF does that mean?  

The stench of Zach Wilson still abides.  Q obviously didn’t want to be there.

• Thumb Down 1

4 hours ago, Drums said:

Yeah how dare us not burn him down for this. 

Red Wine Ugh GIF by Married At First Sight

Is that the only other alternative other than white-knighting?  "Burning him down"?

You're aware, I'm sure, that you can say "that's kinda dooshy" about a guy we all like as a player, and still be a "good fan" right?

1. Not tearing him down.

2. Not White Knighting.

3. Calling it what it is.  A little dooshy.  Not a lot.  Just a little.

Oh wow, look, I'm still a Jets Fan!  Who knew!

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

White knighting? Nah, bro. People are making a big deal out of nonsense. Same as always. 

It was never a big thing.  Just a little dooshy thing.

The funny big thing is how many guys simply can't just say that, lol.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

If you whispered the words "Tommy Cutlets" last season GG would fly out of the woodwork to defend they guy, but it's a bad thing that Jet fans don't care if Q screwed up Rome's interview. 

Color me naughty  because I certainly don’t. 

• Haha 1

I give Rome credit for how he handled the interview part. As far as the rant, I think that was fair but he would have been better served making a joke like, can we get Hassan Reddick on to talk about Rodgers, I mean we couldn't possibly get less information about the Jets QB than what Q just gave us. Maybe a guy that is holding out for the entire camp would be a better informed.  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

Is that the only other alternative other than white-knighting?  "Burning him down"?

You're aware, I'm sure, that you can say "that's kinda dooshy" about a guy we all like as a player, and still be a "good fan" right?

1. Not tearing him down.

2. Not White Knighting.

3. Calling it what it is.  A little dooshy.  Not a lot.  Just a little.

Oh wow, look, I'm still a Jets Fan!  Who knew!

It was weird of Q, but why complain about people talking good about a player? 

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

It was weird of Q, but why complain about people talking good about a player? 

Be an adult, if one of "ours" acts a little dooshy, say so.

If someone can't, and simply HAVE to white-knight it (or talk good about someone who did a not good thing), well......

Simple as that really.  This was a little dooshy.  Q was dooshy.  It's just not that hard to say.

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Be an adult, if one of "ours" acts a little dooshy, say so.

If someone can't, and simply HAVE to white-knight it (or talk good about someone who did a not good thing), well......

Simple as that really.  This was a little dooshy.  Q was dooshy.  It's just not that hard to say.

I'd absolutely say it if I have a sh*t, which I don't.

There are mountains of evidence showing that Q is one of the good guys. 

Jim Rome is a known douchelord. God knows what was said before the interview. 

You are also assuming that Q had an interest in pitching whatever the **** that colors thing is. MY guess is Q wanted nothing to do with the stupid pitch but was forced into it. He was probably told he just had to go and read this stupid pitch and starts getting hit with questions he didn’t expect to have to answer. 

Everyone has the right to a bad day once in a  while. 

• Upvote 4

Rome looks terrible now what happened to him? Also bro talk about being but hurt, your a radio program being late and not starting exactly when you are scheduled is part of the gig.

I mean sure q could have talked about whatever more but it is just as likely that tomes producers gave q the wrong time or his own or 100 other things that cause him to be "late" , I think the he only made himself look bad not q. Jmo

• WTF? 1

Bad look for Q .. no sugar coating it. A million ways to handle that better.

Never liked Rome ... But he's right ... Rome always comes off as a Petty also-ran.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk