***OFFICIAL REAL NFL OPENING DAY GAMES THREAD***

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Antonio pierce was gutless today.  Twice in the 4th he had 4th snd short snd chose to kick a fg once snd phnt ghe other time.

He’d fit right in with coach Saleh. Hire this beast!

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Antonio pierce was gutless today.  Twice in the 4th he had 4th snd short snd chose to kick a fg once snd phnt ghe other time.

He lives in Vegas, is in bankruptcy, and his wife owes millions of dollars to Kia. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

It's hard for any player, especially a QB, that doesn't play for ~ 2 straight years to come back and play at a high level

What about just playing at a low level?

• Haha 2

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

Baker Mayfield with 4 TDs today. 

The Browns paid HOW MUCH to replace him with Le Masseuse??

It’s glorious.

I always liked Baker but since that fiasco he’s become one of my favourite players in the league.

He’s not top 10 but he’s a solid QB which is really all the Browns have needed of late. Watson looks washed.

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Irish lost to NIU and the Jets aren't on today.

image.gif

ND QB SUCKS. Will be along season for the Irish.  Why is it ND cant ever sign a top blue chip QB prospect.? Are all the blue chip QB's morons and have low IQ's? and would never have passing grades at ND? They practically stacked EVRYWHERE else every year: DL, OL, RB. LB, WR, DB but QB's? No no no no no no no no no no

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Look I know @Raideraholic is our favorite little play thing who we make fun of but generally like having around because he’s entertaining.  But he’s also obnoxious and humorless about it all so I also don’t care very much about his feelings.  Schadenfreude FTW.  

22 years and counting without a playoff win babyyyyy

Just Lose Baby!

Al.jpg

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

It’s glorious.

I always liked Baker but since that fiasco he’s become one of my favourite players in the league.

He’s not top 10 but he’s a solid QB which is really all the Browns have needed of late. Watson looks washed.

Baker is a ******* Gamer. His teammates love him and he's just a grinder. I'd have taken him on the Jets a couple if years ago in a heartbeat. 

• Upvote 2