Bold Prediction

PepPep

I feel pretty good about the next 3. I am weary of our defense vs. the Shanahan offense. The Fins dropped 30 on us both games last year and the Niners just did the same. The Vikings OC was under McVay for a while who is in the Shanahan tree. Not sure how close his offense is to Shanahan but it's looking like a pattern to me at this point until it's broken.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I feel pretty good about the next 3. I am weary of our defense vs. the Shanahan offense. The Fins dropped 30 on us both games last year and the Niners just did the same. The Vikings OC was under McVay for a while who is in the Shanahan tree. Not sure how close his offense is to Shanahan but it's looking like a pattern to me at this point until it's broken.

Darnold will also come into that game with something to prove. I’ll be rooting for him all year - except that week. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Bronx said:

The team's record will stand at 2-3 and 8-9 overall. With a dual-purpose approach, we will manage to weed out the underperforming staff, yet we will be eliminated for the 15th consecutive year.

Here comes the sun, doo-doo-doo-doo Here comes the sun, and I say It's alright
Little darlin', it's been a long, cold, lonely winter Little darlin', it feels like years since a win here
Little darlin', the smile's returning to their faces Little darlin', it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun Here comes the sun, and I say It's alright
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes Sun, sun, sun, here it comes Sun, sun, sun, here it comes Sun, sun, sun, here it comes Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Little darlin', I feel that ice is slowly melting Little darlin', it seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun, doo-doo-doo-doo Here comes the sun It's alright
It's alright
  • Haha 2

Jets vs. Titans 2024 Prediction, Odds, Picks - Sep 15 | FOX Sports

Jets vs Titans Betting Information updated as of September 13, 2024, 12:33 p.m. ET.
Favorite Spread Favorite Spread Odds Underdog Spread Odds Total Over Total Odds Under Total Odds
Jets -3.5 -110 -110 41 -112 -108

Jets vs. Titans Prediction & Pick

• Pick ATS: Titans (+3.5)
  • Pick OU: Over (41)
  • Prediction: Titans 26 - Jets 20

ok hot shot. Do YOU think they will win the next 4 games the way they came out against the niners?
200.gif?cid=d9212ad952mcryj8uw3p0ai8oykepb4f7hj2nui0lp9g9kbp&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200.gif&ct=g
I HOPE they will win the next four games.

That's all we can do. With this team who ever knows ???

Do I think they SHOULD win the next 4 ? Yes.

But what we witnessed last week was disturbing on the defensive side of the ball .. not being able to stuff the run, free running wide receivers and the inability to get ANY stops is a recipe for failure.

Lets hope it was anomoly.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk