Serious Question (very important.)

If you wear your favorite shirt/jersey on game day and the Jets win, do you not wash it and wear it again the following week?

If they lose do you "wash the loss off" and wear it the following week or do you stuff in the bottom of a closet until the Jets win at least 2 games in a row? These are important questions.

• More Ugh 1

I'll answer your question with a question:

Why does everyone believe the the hopes and dreams of all Jets fans depends on whether they wear their home or away jersey, do their laundry or not, repeat a specific pre-game ritual or bang their girlfriend the night before a game have any bearing on the outcome?  That's an awesome responsibility.

Having said that, I will make sure to sit on the same spot on the couch as I did for last weeks win.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

If you wear your favorite shirt/jersey on game day and the Jets win, do you not wash it and wear it again the following week?

If they lose do you "wash the loss off" and wear it the following week or do you stuff in the bottom of a closet until the Jets win at least 2 games in a row? These are important questions.

giphy.webp

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Personally, I only dress up as other dudes for the occasional Halloween party, and it’s usually as Thor, the God of Thunder. Dressing up like a Jets WR on a random Sunday? Creepy. 

• Haha 4

I used to be superstitious but now I’m only a little stitious 

I used to wear my hat brim forward for offense, backwards for defense lol

now it’s about the food lol 

got wings and pizza coming at 7:00 lol 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Personally, I only dress up as other dudes for the occasional Halloween party, and it’s usually as Thor, the God of Thunder. Dressing up like a Jets WR on a random Sunday? Creepy. 

Try it the next time you run into a Steelers fan. 

42 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

If I wear it to the game or bar, yes I will wash.

If I just throw it on to watch in front of the tv, I'll just hang it back up provided I didn't puke on it or something.  

28 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

UNLESS...You dress up like Robbie Anderson/Chosen. Nothing creepy about that dude at all.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

If I wear it to the game or bar, yes I will wash.

If I just throw it on to watch in front of the tv, I'll just hang it back up provided I didn't puke on it or something.  

I always wash a jersey after I wear it and they lose. Get that stink off it!

47 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

So I'll be turned away @maxman rv if I show up dressed like Lord Humungus? I will dye the leather green and paint the mask white and green.

oardefault.jpg

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, JetsfaninNorthHollywood said:

So I'll be turned away @maxman rv if I show up dressed like Lord Humungus? I will dye the leather green and paint the mask white and green.

oardefault.jpg

I used to be Lord Humungus. Then I found Ozempic!!

Not really.. but I am so very, very disappointed... that... you did not just walk away... you can put a stop to all of this... just walk away....

• Haha 1

I wear whatever color jersey the Jets are wearing on game day: Gastineau (green), Klecko (white) or Sauce (black). Then if the Jets win, I wear a different jersey each night I’m home for the following week to celebrate (Namath, Chrebet, Keyshawn, Moore-with duct tape over it with Rodgers name, etc). If they lose- no jersey.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app