Week 3 NFL Game Thread

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

You’ve convinced me. If I were the GM of a win now team like the Bills or Jets, I’d be all over this move if I could get it done for a 2nd round pick. I’d be sick if the other team beat me to it.

I don't think it will cost that much if the Raiders are punting the season. He's obviously very good but his age and contract will severely limit what they can get in return.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't think it will cost that much if the Raiders are punting the season. He's obviously very good but his age and contract will severely limit what they can get in return.

It won't for a stud player and a first. That's just ludicrous 😂

2 hours ago, bicketybam said:

You're joking, right? He wanted a chance to make big money. He wanted to play 3 downs. Where have you been?

Was that before or after having less than 8 sacks in his first three years. He could have easily been resigned. Don’t be obtuse. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

that's actually the exact list I'd go with. I don't know if I'm being a homer putting the Jets above the Lions, Packers and, I know they're 1-2 but, the Ravens.

I think you might be,  only because Tenn and NE are weak sisters (I don’t know who the other teams beat though)

3 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

I have to say, Mike McDaniel coming off 10 days of preparation, really has his team firing on all cylinders. The Dolphins look like a well oiled machine today. McDaniel was worth every penny.

You’re like a broken record. Same post, you just change the names.

• Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

HOW IS TIM BOYLE STILL IN THIS LEAGUE?!

Possibly the worst NFL QB I've ever seen. 

Just remarkably bad. 

I first guessed this, but Miami choosing to hang on to Skylar Thompson over Mike White was an unimaginably bad decision. And then they bring in Tim Boyle? Why?

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Lith said:

As annoying as he can be, I have to give him some credit.  He usually does not disappear after a week like this.

Seriously?  Of course he does.  He disappeared for like a month last year during one of their classic losing stretches.

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Possibly the worst NFL QB I've ever seen. 

Just remarkably bad. 

I first guessed this, but Miami choosing to hang on to Skylar Thompson over Mike White was an unimaginably bad decision. And then they bring in Tim Boyle? Why?

Ask Mike McDaniel.