Lead Up To Jets/Vikings Game (10/6/2024)

TuscanyTile2

These overseas games are stupid.  No bars are open at 9:30am to watch them.  No need to put our players in harms way by playing in a foreign country.  Goodell will do anything to make an extra buck.  Who trusts airlines these days?  So fan experience out unless you are in a higher tax bracket.  
Will be glad when a new commissioner is in power to stop this nonsense.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Fantasy Island said:

These overseas games are stupid.  No bars are open at 9:30am to watch them.  No need to put our players in harms way by playing in a foreign country.  Goodell will do anything to make an extra buck.  Who trusts airlines these days?  So fan experience out unless you are in a higher tax bracket.  

The next commissioner will only take it further. Globalizing the league is how they continue to increase revenue. There's no end to it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fantasy Island said:

Agree to disagree.  Only thing worse than morning bs, is the Thursday night games.  Last night was an outlier

not saying I like it. It's not for the die hard fans. It's intention is to reach out to more people so they can sell more merchandise and more Sunday tickets in more countries.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Depends on where you are though.

Let's say you are in Hawaii. Have a nice dinner, go to a club - it is your night so you get lucky with a beautiful local lady. By 3:30 she is exhausted and sleeping. You nestle in for the Jets game.

Beautiful

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Depends on where you are though.

Let's say you are in Hawaii. Have a nice dinner, go to a club - it is your night so you get lucky with a beautiful local lady. By 3:30 she is exhausted and sleeping. You nestle in for the Jets game.

Beautiful

Ok, true.  When I was stationed in San Diego, you could watch games then go to the beach.  Good point.

Just now, Fantasy Island said:

Ok, true.  When I was stationed in San Diego, you could watch games then go to the beach.  Good point.

thank you for your service

San Diego is beautiful and I have driven by that base with the large warships.

Stay away from that tijuana place though

15 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The wiseguys are all over the jets and houston this week.

What does that mean: It means exactky whaf I told you.  Jets will be in sole possession of 1st place come 4:00pm Sunday.

Vikings by 14

And you still don’t know what sole possession means

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Oh I thought Fotu was trending towards playing. I guess they're looking at being close to full strength for Bills.

If he made the trip it’s probably 50/50 but yeah doubtful is not good 

3 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

Agree to disagree.  Only thing worse than morning bs, is the Thursday night games.  Last night was an outlier

Only thing good about it is you wake up to some football, and if they lose, you can move on to other things with the rest of your day. 

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, thebuzzardman said:

When the Jets are completely unprepared and non competitive in London,  will Saleh and or Hackett get fired?

Another one who will be nowhere to be found when we are celebrating sole possession of first place at around 4:00pm EST on Sunday.

Enjoy your misery, Buzzy!

• Upvote 1

Kevin OConnell might know something....

"Written with @alec_lewis, inside Kevin O’Connell’s years-long plan for his quarterback and his team - how he teaches, how he problem-solves with players and coaches on the fly, and his unwavering efforts toward creating the best QB environment possible for the present and future"

Saleh - " nah ... we good "

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

As a Scot 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 I’m struggling to imagine living in a country where there are no bars open at 09:30…how backward is that? 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2