Mike Williams DNP

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Could say the same thing about Aaron right now. He has not been the guy that elevates everyone around him.

I’m working under the assumption that Rodgers knows the plays while Williams does not. Cobb on HK last year was filmed predicting this exact scenario taking shape. 

5 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

He screwed up. Ran the wrong route at the wrong time.  These guys make a fortune to play a game. One game and any of us would be set for life. I have no pity on any of them. Do your damn job. That goes for Rodgers as well.

Okay.

I mean, this isn’t what I’m talking about, at all. But congrats on having an opinion.

Players shouldn’t throw other players under the bus in the media no matter who they are, no matter who was in the wrong. It’s simply bad for the locker room.

People are too caught up in their bias for and or against certain players, which prohibits them from being objective about a simple truth of the game.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

That’s Aaron’s way of blame shifting and trying to come across as a decent guy. 

It isn’t any better. You’re trying to infer a double-standard without any evidence of me applauding it when Brady did it.

Brady is psychotic when a WR screws up a route, And in a crucial situation, he'd be foaming at the mouth. Dude is a merciless perfectionist. How many times have we seen him screaming at his OC's when things go awry.  Difference is Rodgers gives a WR the cold stare in the moment. Brady screams like a lil biatch in the moment, then on the sidelines. Its as if his self worth would go down the toilet if every pass isn't caught. Very odd.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Okay.

I mean, this isn’t what I’m talking about, at all. But congrats on having an opinion.

Players shouldn’t throw other players under the bus in the media no matter who they are, no matter who was in the wrong. It’s simply bad for the locker room.

People are too caught up in their bias for and or against certain players, which prohibits them from being objective about a simple truth of the game.

I think with the state of the Jets, and Rodgers resume, we can make an exception here. This is an all in season- you gotta know the plays. Time is running out. Hurt feelings be damned.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

I’m working under the assumption that Rodgers knows the plays while Williams does not. Cobb on HK last year was filmed predicting this exact scenario taking shape. 

That’s fine. I’m working under theassumption that this was a desperation heave and a low percentage throw necessitated by the fact that Rogers had a mediocre game up until that point.

The only reason the game was close and his stats looked good was because of the Hail Mary, which was another desperation heave. He just had a good outcome.

He picked up a ton of yardage from yards after the catch, and that’s only because the middle of the Bill’s defense is absolutely terrible.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Okay.

And you are entitled to your opinion.  Good for you for having one. Doesn't mean we have to agree with it.

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

I think with the state of the Jets, and Rodgers resume, we can make an exception here. This is an all in season- you gotta know the plays. Time is running out. Hurt feelings be damned.

That’s fair.

I never really bought that. This was an all in season based upon the way the general manager approach his job. I’ve felt all along that this was a Sell ticket season and ploy with Aaron Rodgers.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Maynard13 said:

And you are entitled to your opinion.  Good for you for having one. Doesn't mean we have to agree with it.

I’m not asking you to. I typical don’t ask for or care if anyone agrees with me.

You’re just replying to me, but not talking about the same things. It’s okay, you’re the inferior species and all that.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

This team has been a mess for years, but now with Rodgers’ ego running roughshod it’s going to a level I never thought I’d see.
He’s poison, and the Rodgers Stans here are swallowing it.

It's actually impressive. He's the closest thing football has to an actual James Bond villain.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m not asking you to. I typical don’t ask for or care if anyone agrees with me.

You’re just replying to me, but not talking about the same things. It’s okay, you’re the inferior species and all that.

Weirdo.. You are weird.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Aaron did him wrong. Situation is garbage for him. Franchise cannot pick and choose who it does right by. No wonder it’s so toxic no matter the regime.

Let's get a crying towel for lil Mikey. This ain't bean bag. Mikey should put his big boy pants on and show Arron. But instead he's crying.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

Listen to yourself. Saying that Williams ran the wrong route is not “doing wrong by him”. Rodgers went to Williams two weeks in a row with the game on the line and he blew it. How many times did we see Brady chew out receivers on national TV during games? How is that any better? 

who do you think we should get rid of if we lose to the Steelers

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

Let's get a crying towel for lil Mikey. This ain't bean bag. Mikey should put his big boy pants on and show Arron. But instead he's crying.  

These replies are incredibly weird.

Like, I’m not pro-sulking. I’m simply aware of cause and effect. Mike is butt hurt, what is the cause? Rodgers putting himself above the team and calling him out in the media. That’s bad form as it is pushing players away when out of the other side if his mouth Aaron is talking about building chemistry. This ain’t it.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

I didn’t respond to you yesterday, because you had 5 other people call you a dolt, but here you go again.

I’ll paraphrase what they told you yesterday in case you missed it. “Nobody cares what a homer who’s been here 5 minutes says when he’s attacking someone who’s been here for years.”
Be a good boy, and don’t go bicketybam/peace frog… Nobody likes him.

Behave yourself. 

You seem to care I have like 15 notifications from you reacting to my posts, giants fan 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

So we’re 2-4, fired the HC, the CS is a man short (two actually because Hackett has been neutered), the Reddick situation is comical, Tyrod is shot, and now they’re dumping Mike Williams.

All in, baby.

The CS was always 2 men short

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

Rogers is a puss. Yes he ran the wrong route  by why under throw it? It's Mike Freaking Williams! 

I love how Jets fans like you run your mouth and show your ignorance.  Rodgers didn't underthrow it.  If you read the threads and saw the videos that Dan Orlovsky and Emmanuel Acho did, they clearly showed that Williams ran the wrong route.  Rodgers said that it was supposed to be a no look pass, he only looked at Williams after he started his throwing motion, saw that Williams had run inside instead of outside, and then tried to redirect the throw mid-throw.  It's amazing that he was able to get it anywhere near dumbass Mike Williams.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

I didn’t respond to you yesterday, because you had 5 other people call you a dolt, but here you go again.

I’ll paraphrase what they told you yesterday in case you missed it. “Nobody cares what a homer who’s been here 5 minutes says when he’s attacking someone who’s been here for years.”

Behave yourself. 

Nobody cares how long anyone has been on an internet forum.  Anyone who takes stock of such things is a vegetable.

In my experience on JN, the longer you've been here, the farther your head is up your ass.

• Upvote 2

Behave yourself. 

Congratulations!  I've been posting and reading Jets fan sites for close to 25 years, and your post is the stupidest and most arrogant that I've ever seen.  Have a nice life, dumbass!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1