When Chad Wins The Super Bowl Next Year

Maxman

I glanced at the book Max had on his desk, "How to create traffic on a Jets forum 101"... Anyway, mentioning "Chad" and "Super Bowl" were right there, chapter 1, page 1. The usage of the word "when" was all you, Max. Nicely done!

I glanced at the book Max had on his desk, "How to create traffic on a Jets forum 101"... Anyway, mentioning "Chad" and "Super Bowl" were right there, chapter 1, page 1. The usage of the word "when" was all you, Max. Nicely done!

When it gets slow I have the perfect thread planned. It incorporates the following elements:

• Herman Edwards
  • Chad Pennington
  • John Abraham's Heart
  • Bren's Roadtrip tales
  • JI
  • Song lyrics

It is going to be huge people. HUGE.

If Chad wins the Super Bowl next year, that would be the best for everyone. Us Jets fans would finally have the 1st SB title since Joe Namath won it in SBIII 39 years ago. I can't think of another player that deserves a SB title more than Chad after all the injuries and criticism he's been through and all the work he puts in day in and day out. Plus all the CHAD haters can shut the **** up. Then we would gain the respect we deserve as the better football team in NY.

Max started the same thread two years ago (and 3 years ago, and 4 years ago), except replace Chad Pennington's name with Herm Edwards.

sperm i'd say something in max's defense about some of your stupid quotes but drawing a blank of any memorable quotes-

sperm i'd say something in max's defense about some of your stupid quotes but drawing a blank of any memorable quotes-

Just last week PF schooled him on how much the cap went up the past few years. It was embarassing. People tell me to ban the Patsie trolls. But until someone else corrects the mods here we have no choice but to keep them around.

If Chad leads us to a superbowl next year he will have led us to one more than Curtis Martin ever did. I would have to think that at that point one wuld need to give serious consideration to his entire canon of work in terms of his eligibility for Canton. ;)

Archived