JetNation Awards results thread

TaborJet

The 2nd Annual JetNation Awards

Results!

The votes have been counted!

:1st:

Most Underrated Posterjetheelz with 4 votes. There are a lot of good posters here, so the votes got spread pretty thin.

Most Knowledgeable PosterSperm Edwards with 18 votes.

Most Annoying Poster – BoomBoomMancini with 10 votes. Others voted for don’t post here anymore.

Funniest Posterjoewilly with 9 votes. Again, lots of funny posters on JN!

Best Overall Non-Jets Fan Poster – We have a tie! Garb and Gainzo each with 15 votes! Third place was Alk with 10.

Best Overall Poster on JetNationSperm Edwards with 8 votes. Max was second with 5. Kinda funny.

Post of the YearTBD by our own Greenbeans….coming soon!

Biggest Homer – BZ in a close one with 17. ecurb finished 2nd with 14. Where are you, BZ?

Best Avatar/Signature – Panzer Division Marduk with13 votes. His running jokes on BZ are classics. Other mentionables: Smizzy with the Tom Brady tube-top and Sperm’s avatar of Herm in the dunce cap.

Most Improved Poster – 124 with a whopping 20 votes! Good job! Barton came in 2nd with 9 votes. The kids are alright.

Best New Poster – Bill Parcells with 8 total votes.

Thread of the Year – Jake Plummer vs. Chad Pennington. (This is the thread where the straw broke the camel’s back and ultimately led to Tx’s banning)

JetNation Moment – The banning of PatsfanTx, proving yet again that the braintrust of JetNation did the right thing.

Moderator of the Year – faba edges out GOB, 11-10. faba beat out Max nearly 2-1. Ha!

Lounge Lizard – This award has been renamed in honor of the recipient. The Lounge “Kitten” goes to GreenGal. SouthernJet finished 2nd with 10.

Chat Room Ruler – pssssst! Alk ran away with this one. 23 votes total. Others worthy of mentioning are Andrew Gross, Rich Cimini, R44 and Bitonti.

International Poster – PanzerDivisionMarduk gets his 2nd JN award with 14 votes. Others voted for were VanDoug with 9 votes and #27theDominator with 7 votes.

*There were a few nominations that went unchallenged during the voting process. They would be:

Poster looking good in underwear – Verde

Poster most likely to convert from the Chowds to theJets – Garb

Best website owner – Max. How many people own this site? Hmmmm. Seems fixed to me!

Best reporter – Jetcane for all the work in the training camp reports.

And the photo of the year:

1154071993716420250ox4.jpg

Thanks to everyone for voting!

Thanks to HopefulJet (Mrs. TaborJet) for all your help!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want a re-count!

At least I am off to a better start in 07' than BZ is... I have already declared us SB champs led by Chad pennington and he is nowhere to be found!

Dude - It really isn't fair because the only people who voted for BZ have you on ignore. Tell them to disable the function and start over. You got hosed!;)

Woot Woot! Thanks guys.:cheers:

no 124 thank you.........you were once an annoying little $hit.

okay , you were never little.

still a little ticked I didn't get the most knowledgeable trophy.

many thanks for the funniest poster award. seriously it means a lot considering this hilarious bunch.

to all of you that I pm'd during the voting process, max, johnny & dna didn't really say that stuff about you ;)

And here I thought the defining moment of the year was silencing 124 in his quest of becoming beer pong champion...

I am going to practice outdoors with the same length table you use in the offseason to be ready for outdoor beer pong next year brotha.

Congrats everyone.

My only fear is that ecurb is going to take his homerism to a new level in order to secure the coveted Homer of the Year Award in 2007!

I lost a close one... and you voted for BZ you **** head! LOL

Thats it my best non-jets-fan poster vote is officially up for grabs in 07' now... considering you tied Im starting to wish I had that vote back :-):box:

I lost a close one... and you voted for BZ you **** head! LOL

Thats it my best non-jets-fan poster vote is officially up for grabs in 07' now... considering you tied Im starting to wish I had that vote back :-):box:

If there was a category for most posts in a 5 month period you would have won that hands down :P

SoFla would be right up there with me though! and Max doesnt count... :)

Back to the point, I needed your vote dammit! :fighting0093:

You still would have lost with my vote. You on the other hand are responsible for me tying Garb. Thanks ecurb!

I thought Garb would win easily.

You still would have lost with my vote. You on the other hand are responsible for me tying Garb. Thanks ecurb!

I thought Garb would win easily.

bastard... lol

I think if you voted me that it might have swayed some naysayers into it as well...

No matter what you say, I will blame it on you becuase Im an ass/hole like that! :)

Congrats everybody!! All well deserved and the list is proof of why JN is the best Jets site on the web.

(Max: Is this what you asked for in the PM? My T-shirt size is XL btw)

LOL

I am going to make DNA my early favorite to win funniest poster next year.

Speaking of the future, everyone keep their fingers crossed that my work situation will be as flexible this summer as it was last year, so i can bring you the reports again.

Congrats to all the winners-the real winners are the people like me that help my days go better being part of this site.

Alk you have to try harder at number 3.

Nobody speaks to the Chat Room Ruler like that. NOBODY!! That includes you too Master Splinter.

Did someone say something? :confused:

First off,POTW NOM...good stuff PDM

Congrats to the winners. For next year I think there should be Poster That No One Knows Exists. Of course since no one will read this post, it more than likely won't be a category.

Carl,in the voting thread,I recommended we do that award this year,and I suggested it specifically with you not in mind:Nuts: ;)

Seriously though,seeing Carl posting in the football forum reminds me to ask...Tabor/Max,maybe since this year we added a lounge award,next year we could honor some of the guys in the Baseball forum? Thats a great part of this site,Yankee bashing aside.

(Max: Is this what you asked for in the PM? My T-shirt size is XL btw)

You are an extra large? Wow. I never would have guessed. You being the king of all fat jokes and all.

It must be those at attention nipples of yours. Otherwise I am sure a large would fit you just fine.

Mrs. Tabor --

Thanks for doing this. Also thanks for acting like Tabor helped out. It makes him feel special and included.

To everyone else, thanks for making this the best Jets site out there. The Grand Daddy of all sites actually!

You guys are the best.

I want a re-count!

At least I am off to a better start in 07' than BZ is... I have already declared us SB champs led by Chad pennington and he is nowhere to be found!

Forget it. I'm voting for BZ next year, too.

Alk got robbed in the Patsie fan voting.

Archived