Serious question: Is JI even viable any longer?

SouthernJet

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just one more thing from me about this.

For the first time, I just read Klecko's first thread that he made here, and the last thread that he made at JI. I wasn't around when the whole thing went down so I was just told some details about what happened. But after reading that, I'm seriously considering staying here for good....anyway, sorry to make a post about that, but I just wanted to say that.

For the first time, I just read Klecko's first thread that he made here, and the last thread that he made at JI. I wasn't around when the whole thing went down so I was just told some details about what happened. But after reading that, I'm seriously considering staying here for good....anyway, sorry to make a post about that, but I just wanted to say that.

all posts are good and accepted at JN..we are the Rainbow Message Board

n248050.jpg

Just a friendly piece of advice, you may want to hold off on that decision until you get all of the details involved in the "initiation" process.

Serious question...

Why does JIers Soot have a press pass and get invited to Press functions etc, and Max doesnt?

JN has more web traffic and is considered a Far superior content site by all except Soot wannabes .

Is it time to let the Jet front office that JI has slipped so horrifically in web traffic and quality posting?

Maybe JetMan67 can give the Jets front office another call. :winking0001:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
This is a serious question. I had totally forgotten about JI until someone posted a Tex banned thread.

I see many Jet fans every week at the Jet Bar and NONE of them post at JI and many never heard of JI.

They all either post at JN or TGG or dont post at all. But none of them post at JI.

That got me wondering if JI has lost its original juice and luster? Did they jump the proverbial shark ?

I know they have lots of great posters over there, but it seems they have fallen off the 'hot list'

bump

FU*K JI!!!

if i wanna come to the forums and call vernon gholston a pansy ass **** suckin bitch. i can do that here. that's what a fan forum should be. there....i'd be banned for life. lame. and god forbid you make fun of sooth's sperm slurping buddy mark cannizzaro.

somebody said Borgo went there.

He did. He was JI 1st and had a ****ing melt down over some bull **** with jetsbabe, I don't know why he had his epic melt down here but that is his home for now till he gets butt hurt again over their. ;)

Oh **** ***********.com

It was funny how the Political forum over there got shut down coincidentally as the left-leaning side began to outnumber. Without that, all they have is a more active baseball/hockey forum. Their jets forum sucks nut.

The baseball forum is active because the Yanks are in the World Series and they have some troll over there that whines about a lack of a salary cap in every single thread.

The baseball forum is active because the Yanks are in the World Series and they have some troll over there that whines about a lack of a salary cap in every single thread.

Yankees front office lost 40million this year.

Among those who lost money Phils, Red Sox and most of the winning teams.

The clubs that made money - Pirates, Nationals, Marlins, etc.

Whats the real problem?

There shouldn't be a salary cap in sports, don't you want to get paid as much as possible for your services. You have to spend money to make money.

Whats the real problem?

There shouldn't be a salary cap in sports, don't you want to get paid as much as possible for your services. You have to spend money to make money.

The Yankees front office lost 40 million? How much are they paying Cashman?

Whats the real problem?

That's a contradiction.

Whats the real problem?

If you really believe that the Yankees, Red Sox or Phillies really lost money this year, I have a bridge that I would like to sell you. For tax purposes, sure they lost money on paper, but that is strictly due to creative accounting. There is a reason why these franchises are so valuable and it is not because they lose money every year.

If you really believe that the Yankees, Red Sox or Phillies really lost money this year, I have a bridge that I would like to sell you. For tax purposes, sure they lost money on paper, but that is strictly due to creative accounting. There is a reason why these franchises are so valuable and it is not because they lose money every year.

:rl: Exactly , The thoughjt is ludicrous.

• 3 months later...

bump , since I heard JI was having severe issues and shutting down sometime in March. True or rumor??

This is a serious question. I had totally forgotten about JI until someone posted a Tex banned thread.

I see many Jet fans every week at the Jet Bar and NONE of them post at JI and many never heard of JI.

They all either post at JN or TGG or dont post at all. But none of them post at JI.

That got me wondering if JI has lost its original juice and luster? Did they jump the proverbial shark ?

I know they have lots of great posters over there, but it seems they have fallen off the 'hot list'

Archived