Serious question: Is JI even viable any longer?

SouthernJet

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Timmy-y-y

Dirtstar

pauliec

Dcat

Integrity28

TitanBuoy

jetstream23

Untouchable

Beerfish

freestater

10PennytoColes87

quantum

AnthonySerp

Ruby2

BayRidgeJet

JetsThings

But that's just off the top of my head... :biggrin:

PMs all sent. Thanks.

Kidding. I am kidding. I kid.

Come on, you can be honest, you know you're just harboring jealousy over the fact that the real BG has arrived to steal the show.

LOL. From the heart, I want you--and any other former JI poster--to hit it out of the park here. The more insanity and humor on this board the better, IMO. Together, we can build a race of atomic JetNation supermen...

0cE1fzfOogo

:-k A closet ranter hey ? :biggrin:

I must be a terrible communicator of my feelings and intent. I was not trying to torch anyone with my post. I was simply attempting to get folks to let go of these JetsInsider/JetNation diatribes, whilst embracing what we do here. That's all.

I must be a terrible communicator of my feelings and intent. I was not trying to torch anyone with my post. I was simply attempting to get folks to let go of these JetsInsider/JetNation diatribes, whilst embracing what we do here. That's all.

u r an emotional poster , thats all, it comes across as very herat felt and that sometimes takes away for ma basic point ,,its all good, regardless of the big FU I got :(

borGo is da man...a mans man to boot ;)

I'd prefer it if you didn't call me 'junior', btw.

Since I just turned 40, I hardly think it applies.

But hey, if that makes you feel old, then go for it...

hah,,i was told u were a youngun by another poster in a PM..

sorry,,,

u r still young compared to me,,but np..

I know :roll: . I was just bustin on you old friend. :biggrin: I agree with you .....people need to just let it go.

Nothing in my post was directed toward you or anybody else. It's just a vibe I've been getting, that's all. I love this place and want all the new folks to embrace it, too. Who were you on JI?

I am ReleasetheAnimal on JI.

No one's answered me yet...is sackdance99 banned here?

My list:

Ragu (I know he was here before and thankfully he was banned. Never do I want to see him on this site again)

SBIII

Sackdance99 (Don't think he's ever signed up here)

GJ&H (He has an account but never posts...Thankfully)

Posters I'd like to see here:

Super Newb!

I want Savage, TX and T-Mac to post here more.

I'll leave my short bus people of unwanted's out of my post. :lol:

Can you make it happen?

I notice Tex lurking on the football board all the time. Perhaps he has learned his lesson and paid the debt for past transgressions?

Max and the other Mods must like him to call him up just to give Tex $hit.

He NEVER learns.

Can you make it happen?

I notice Tex lurking on the football board all the time. Perhaps he has learned his lesson and paid the debt for past transgressions?

Max and the other Mods must like him to call him up just to give Tex $hit.

Nah, he pushes too many Jet fans away from this board, and he knows it. his panties have been hiked up and he's only allowed in the lounge.

Max wasn't specific about whether TX is a panties or brief man, but it's somewhere in the Mod lounge.

Archived