What kind of Jets fan are you? Are you like me?

JonEJet

Has your phone not stopped ringing congratulating you on the Brett Favre signing

My phone started going off about 5:30 this AM

Great day

Same here. I loved how people thought they were breaking the news to me at like 930 am. They were about 10 hours too late.

I got a few congrats at work.

I told them though "Knowing the Jets and their history Favre will either

1) Be the Favre of 2005 and 2006 where he did nothing right.

2) Be hurt week and be out for the season

3) Go 1-15 like they did in 96 or 7-9 like they did in 93 when the went on spending sprees.

Has your phone not stopped ringing congratulating you on the Brett Favre signing

Great day

Thats because they know you are hardcore. And I mean the good kind of hardcore - not the bad kind.

I don't mean this in any high horse kind of way - but the night of, and the day after the Pats first SB victory, people I hadn't heard from in years were calling and emailing congrats to me. That's the kind of stuff that happens when friends and acquaintances know you've been bleeding for your team a long time.

Great day

Since I've been a Jets fan since their inception, my phone was not ringing this morning, but my son stopped by to say it was a good move. I naturally agreed.:Typotux:

lol, yeah JonE--I got a few last night as it was happening, and have had 5-6 more today. I had a few Packers fans tell me they were on Ebay looking for jerseys, and they were converting to Jets fans. Crazy stuff--and a good day to be a Jets fan.

Archived