I hate drunk people.

Arsis

So there I was walking home from my friends house about 3 blocks from where I live minding my own business at about 3:30am. When this drunk Russian guy who was a good inch or two bigger than me and as I haven't been to the gym in a while in visibly better shape than me as well. This guy is belligerent and making no sense. I'm trying to talk him down saying I have no idea who he is and that he has the wrong guy. He asks me if I'm Italian and some other stuff. Then out of the corner of my eye I see a friend of his running towards me from across the street. So the first guy pushes me and I think "**** it" and I punch him in this jaw two or three times and he starts reeling. So I turn my attention to the second guy who was about 6'1''ish so a little bit smaller than I am and start fighting with him. This guy was a better fighter and I only get in a few jabs when the first guy recovers and punches me from the side. I guess I got overconfident and thought I did more damage to him. So here I am fighting two drunken Russian guys 2 blocks away from my house at 3:30am and I'm not doing a bad job. So far, They've only got one shot in. This is when I see a third guy running toward me and I think to myself "Oh ****, I'm ****ed" So I do something I am really ashamed of and I kicked the big guy right in his Jewels. After that I bounced because it really didn't seem like the right place for me to be at the time. Moral of the story is: I hate drunk people, Nothing good happens after 3am

So there I was walking home from my friends house about 3 blocks from where I live minding my own business at about 3:30am. When this drunk Russian guy who was a good inch or two bigger than me and as I haven't been to the gym in a while in visibly better shape than me as well. This guy is belligerent and making no sense. I'm trying to talk him down saying I have no idea who he is and that he has the wrong guy. He asks me if I'm Italian and some other stuff. Then out of the corner of my eye I see a friend of his running towards me from across the street. So the first guy pushes me and I think "**** it" and I punch him in this jaw two or three times and he starts reeling. So I turn my attention to the second guy who was about 6'1''ish so a little bit smaller than I am and start fighting with him. This guy was a better fighter and I only get in a few jabs when the first guy recovers and punches me from the side. I guess I got overconfident and thought I did more damage to him. So here I am fighting two drunken Russian guys 2 blocks away from my house at 3:30am and I'm not doing a bad job. So far, They've only got one shot in. This is when I see a third guy running toward me and I think to myself "Oh ****, I'm ****ed" So I do something I am really ashamed of and I kicked the big guy right in his Jewels. After that I bounced because it really didn't seem like the right place for me to be at the time. Moral of the story is: I hate drunk people, Nothing good happens after 3am

You're just angry 'cos you got yur ass kicked, by drunks no less.

:winking0001:

You're 100% right except they only got one shot in.

Rocky Balboa would be ashamed. He beat the **** out of Ivan ****ing Drago and you run away from 3 drunken bums?

Ivan%20Drago.jpg

Look at that monster!

In all seriousness though you seem to have held up pretty well. You broke the unwritten code though. No matter how drunk either you or the other guy is you never kick another guy in the nutsack. LOL

Rocky Balboa would be ashamed. He beat the **** out of Ivan ****ing Drago and you run away from 3 drunken bums?

Ivan%20Drago.jpg

Look at that monster!

In all seriousness though you seem to have held up pretty well. You broke the unwritten code though. No matter how drunk either you or the other guy is you never kick another guy in the nutsack. LOL

**** that man, I was fighting the two of them well. But, I panicked when I saw the third guy coming. If it was a fair fight or even two v one I would understand but three guys coming to jump me for no reason. I'm doing whatever I can to survive.

Why are you ashamed of kicking the guy in the nuts? There's no such thing as a fair fight. You were getting jumped by three guys, so obviously they don't ascribe to that philosophy either.

You do WHATEVER you have to do to win a fight. Even if it includes kicking a guy in the nuts or bouncing his head off a brick wall.

Sounds like you held your ground well.

**** that man, I was fighting the two of them well. But, I panicked when I saw the third guy coming. If it was a fair fight or even two v one I would understand but three guys coming to jump me for no reason. I'm doing whatever I can to survive.

LOL, Yeah I was joking.

I'd have probably done the same myself...If I wasn't such a beast.:D

Third man in = all rules off. Do whatever it takes to get out of there once the fourth guy comes. Works well enough.

Oh, but you should meet my family, you'd get along very well with them. :lol:

I wouldn't know. I'm usually in bed. Sleep >>> going out.

I know you're a Brooklyn guy, so where the **** do you live that they are complaining about you being "Italian"? It better not be Bensonhurst. I'd better not be coming back to that bull**** in my neighborhood in a couple of years.

No shame in kicking him in the nuts. They jumped you, it's not like some kind of honorable duel. **** 'em.

Good job, Arsis. you didn't get your ass kicked, and that's all that counts.

I remember a fight breaking out outside of my old watering hole (this is back in the late 80's), and a friend of mine who's much smaller than me was tangling with this big guy. he was holding onto the sleeves of this big guys jacket for dear life and it looked like they were both dancing all over the parking lot.

:rl:

Anyway, I wound up getting involved in that before being maced by the ****ing Greeks that owned the place. I actually had hair back then, and when I took a shower the next day the ****ing mace ran down out of my hair right into my eyes. that will wake you up, let me tell you.

I know you're a Brooklyn guy, so where the **** do you live that they are complaining about you being "Italian"? It better not be Bensonhurst. I'd better not be coming back to that bull**** in my neighborhood in a couple of years.

No shame in kicking him in the nuts. They jumped you, it's not like some kind of honorable duel. **** 'em.

It is indeed Bensonhurst.

Ivan%20Drago.jpg

Look at that monster!

says who? i don't give a rats ass......i'm in a fight i use all options.

Archived